More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Yuro667 Yuro667

What is the appointment?

Negotiating with Kumo

"T-this is my wife Hinata. She'll take care of y-your requests while y-you're here. P-please be considerate."

"Good morning." One of them approached her first and shook her hand. He did not hide the fact he was looking right at her busty cleavage.

"G-good morning... U-umm... T-thank you for taking the trouble of coming here." Hinata stuttered, nervous not only because the men were very intrusive with their lustful gazes, but because she would have to spend nearly a week with them.

"No trouble at all, Mrs. Uzumaki." The other ninja smirked at her. Hinata started walking in front of them towards the door, while the ninja in the back took a good look at her big butt. 'Just bear with it, Hinata. I have a duty to my village. I'll help Naruto.'

Naruto was not naïve about why the men requested his wife. He saw first hand how perverted these foreign ninjas could be, especially towards an attractive young wife like Hinata, who showed her sexy figure off.

"See you later." His goodbye was a bit awkward as she left. But there was something he liked. Seeing those men undressing Hinata with their eyes made him hot under the collar. He knew his wife was stunning, but it felt so good when strangers confirmed it as well.

'Ah, what are you doing to me Hinata...?'

***

"So this is the famous home of the Hokage?"

"Y-yes..." Sending such foreign spies and agents through the streets was a bad idea. Only having them under the direct supervision of her would do.

Hinata was helping the men settle inside one of the guestrooms. It was an ornate house with very comfy furniture and modern commodities. She could not lie and say they did not look handsome, with well-sculpted bodies and athletic legs.

"Mmm! So sweet!" The first ninja complimented her cooking as she served him dinner that evening. They would spend their nights here instead of a hotel room, mainly so she could keep a close eye on them and tend to any request.

"Thank you, it's good you're enjoying."

"Your food and service have been amazing since we got here."

She felt the embarrassment creeping onto her cheeks. Hinata thought he was a bit obnoxious in the way he talked about her, but her position was pretty precarious at the moment, as Naruto's assistant, wife, and their village's host. She would simply smile, not replying.

"So what are your plans for us tonight?"

"Uhmm... We don't have a lot to entertain you here. B-but I can help around and take you wherever you want..."

"I have an idea" The second one sounded less rude than his companion, at least.

What do they have planned?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)