More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by marvelfan marvelfan

What's next?

Negative Zone "Police" Ship

Susan turned from the ship. She had to get to the planet and hide. A large beam of blue light came from behind her. “What's going on?” Sue thought. Her head turned to see the beam was emitted from the ship. “It's scanning me,” she figured as it moved up and down over her form.

A booming voice came over a loud speaker, “Susan Richards, you have been deemed an outlaw by the collective of planets in the demilitarized zone between the Baluuran Empire, and the Empire of Lord Annihilus.”

That's new, thought the Invisible Woman. “Collective of Planets?”

The voice continued, “If you do not surrender now, we will have but to use !”

The heroine got into an offensive stance with her arms raised to ready a forcefield. “Good luck!” She was shocked when a larger, bright white beam of light hit her. Her whole body froze, and she was unable to form any fields or go invisible. It was as if they had shut off that part of brain where she access the psyonic cosmic energy. She couldn't even blink. Her mental faculties remained and she watched as the beam pulled her to the ship. Where did such technology come from? Baluuran scientists and Annihilus's bugs were way behind in such departments.

She was pulled into a loading bay. Still stuck in the same position, she couldn't even flex a muscle. Various beings, all bearing uniforms clearly stolen from the now defunct Negative Zone prison approached her with large devices that reminded her of cattle prods.

A large humanoid pointed to another green skinned tall lanky being. “Use the restraining collar!” It ordered. The lanky creature approached Susan apprehensively with a long rod, that had a golden collar at the end. It came p behind her and removed the helmet. It pushed the collar around her neck, and then raced in to clasp it. Susan felt a surge of electric energy hit her neck, and race up to her brain, causing her to groan. “Take her wrist computer!” The man ordered. The lanky being obeyed and pulled it from her hands, even as Sue struggled. “Cut the power dampener!” The large humanoid then ordered.

A small monkey like creature in the same guard outfit raced to the wall, and pulled a large lever. Sue fell to the floor. She bared her teeth and raised her arms, intending to send them all back with a concussive field. Nothing happened. “What have you done to me?” Susan screamed, blood vessels appeared in her eyes from the anger.

The “leader” walked up to her and slapped her face. He lifted her chin and laughed, “Made you more docile.” He ordered his men to prepare a cell. She thought about fighting, but there were too many men, and each had an electrically charged prod. He hands were shackled behind her back, and she was led to a cell.

The guards threw her into the cell, and closed the large metal door. The humanoid leader opened a slit in the door. “You will be brought to the demilitarized zone, and charged and sentenced.”

“What does any of that even mean,” she spit at him.

“Honestly, it's all fluff and pomp and circumstance. Depending on which side deems you more valuable, you will be sold as a prisoner to either Lord Annihilus or the Baluurans.” He sneered at the woman. “Enjoy your stay,” he winked and laughed heartily.

Susan paced back and forth, trying to think of a way out. Without her powers, there was little chance of escape. She knew her best chance lie when they were again close. She'd rather die fighting then be placed before Annihilus or Blastaar.

Her time came several hours later, when the guards, the lanky one and the monkey one, came to grab her. They were scared and probably new. When Sue was led down the ramp, she saw a large crowd of people in the spaceport. The leader was talking with a a man in rather official garb pointing at Susan. This was her chance. She wasted no time, and head butted the lanky alien hard in what must have been its nose, sending it reeling back. The monkey creature was even easier as she simply kicked it off the platform.

“Get her!” The human leader shouted as he watched Sue jump down, and run into the crowd.. More guards exited the ship. Each with a blaster in hand. There was simply too many people, in too crowded of an area. Sue raced through back alleys and strange streets. Her pursuers lost her within the first three minutes.

Sue's heart raced. The first thing she needed to do was get these cuffs off. She kept moving through the streets. Her jaw dropped when her image displayed above the streets in a hologram with the words “WANTED!” under them. The people around her stared at her, and pointed. She put her head down and moved quickly. Soon she came to an area of vendors.

“I can help you Ms. Invisible!” a rat-like old creature in a brown tunic sneered at her. He pointed in his shop. Sue looked around. There was no escape, and she knew she couldn't keep going through these streets. Everyone knew her. She followed the being into his shop. The rat-man closed the door behind them and flipped a sign. It must have meant “closed” though she couldn't read the strange garb. “You are THE Invisible one?” He leered at her. “Here..in my shop. I am honored!”

She didn't like the way he looked at her. “How can you help me?”

He pointed to the cuffs, “I will remove them! And help you change your clothes!”

Sue lifted her head in doubt, “I have no money!”

“We can work out payment!” He licked his lips.

The gorgeous heroine instantly shook her head, “I will NEVER do that for or with you!”

“Hmmm,” the ratman rubbed his furry chin. “Then let me see them! And give me your magic garb as well!” He pointed to her breasts. They were the perfect tits of one of the most sought after women in the Negative Zone, in more ways than one.

The Invisible Woman rolled her eyes, “Fine! Get me out of these and some clothes first!” She didn't want to get rid of her uniform, but she had . This was about survival.

The rat-man went to the back of his shop. He came back with a white dress that had ringlets connecting the middle. It left little to the imagination, and had only a slit to cover her front and her ass. “It goes well with the collar!” He laughed, “That I cannot remove, you must have program!” He threw her a small tin of black oil. “For your hair!” He threw her a knife. “It would be wise to cut it!”

Sue didn't want to wear this, but she had . She went to the back room, and changed. The rat-man had left heels that tied around her calves. Next, she rubbed the black oil through her hair. It wouldn't last, but it turned it dark black. Then, almost sobbing at what had to be done next, she cut her hair until it was just below her ears. How long had she grown it, and had the finest hairdressers in New York work on it weekly. Ugh.

She came back to the front, and the rat-man smiled. “Perfect,” his eyes ogled her form. The dress clinged to her tightly. The sides of her cleavage could not be covered. “Like an Invisible princess.” He sneered.

“Or a ,” she shot him a glance of annoyance. “Thank you!” She finally brought herself to say, as she unclasped the top ringlet of the dress and pulled the two pieces apart exposing her large breasts to the being, still maintaining a dignity and strength through it all, even as the man grabbed his crotch.

The rat-man winked at her as he opened the door, “See you soon,” he laughed and smacked her ass, pushing her out the door.

What did that mean? She didn't care. She had to move. With no computer, she was even more lost. With no idea where she was, she had to find help. Somehow she had to get to Shadow City and Rosetta Stone. As she made her way through the streets, it was clear that no one recognized her now, with short jet black hair. Cat-calls and hoots and hollers echoed around her. No matter where in existence one universe or the next, men were men. How long would the oil last?

She needed a ship. She needed money. She needed food. She needed water. She needed rest. She needed so much. Her eyes took in a large building. The ornate colors and lights were unmistakable, it was a casino. In her mind, she knew she could go there and maybe “entice” someone. Men were men after all. It was getting dark, and she even thought about the rat-man's words. “What if I go back there?” No doubt she could “entice” that being.

“You there,” a loud voice spoke from behind, “who is your owner?”

What was she to do.

Casino? Turn Around? Back to Shop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)