More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lauren808 Lauren808

Should I go with Ryan or chill at my dorm?

Naw, I'm sticking with the dorm.

  "Sorry Ryan. Go have fun with you family, though. I'll be here when you get back."

 Ryan gave me a genuinely dissapointed face and walked toward me. He trapped me in a big bear hug that was so tight, I couldn't breathe. "All right, you big lug, that's enough", I said to him. He released me and leaned down over me and gave me the lightest kiss on the cheek, and then whispered ever so softly, "try not to have a boyfriend when I get back, eh?". It made me shiver to hear his deep voice in my hear, but I tried to hide it from him. My only response was to shrug my shoulders, and say, "Maybe I will, maybe I wont." Ryan gave me a coy smile as he turned the knob to the door. "Bye, beckers", he called, as he closed it gingerly.

I flopped down in my vanity chair and wondered had I made a mistake. I'd been friends with Ryan for over a year, why wouldn't I let it go any further than that?
I stared at my reflection. I saw a girl of 19 staring back at me, with long curly hair, dark brown eyes, small features. but the life looked as if it had been sucked out of me. Why didnt I want to have any fun? being 5'8 and around 150, I'd always had attention from guys, but didn't care for the attention from most of them. I hadn't had a steady boyfriend since 12th grade in HS, and was looking for one. and I had the Perfect guy right in front of me.

    I decided to make use of the rest of the day and catch up on some studying. 

I looked up and the clock was 12:30am. "Time for conan!", I thought. I'd been watching conan o'brien every year since 7th grade, and I wasn't going to stop now.

As soon as I laid down on my bed, I heard a light tapping at the door. I didn't even want to answer it, but my gut told me something good was standing on the outside of that door.

Should I open the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)