More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AK the OG AK the OG

Which Character did you chose?

Natsu Dragneel

Natsu Dragneel the Hero and Savoir of Fiore after defeating his sister Zeref and Fem Acnologia which he gave them a second chance for almost destroying Fiore, he also stopped Alverez he even helped Irene be with Erza also Brandish and Dimaria were pardon. So now we are at Magnolia were at the Fairy Tail guild where everyone is partying, having fights, drinking and eating over all having a fun time enjoying ending the War.

Now we see our lovable Salmon-haired Dragon Slayer just having a great time fighting and eating. Natsu even though he is having a good time he was now just chilling thinking about all the things that happened and all the women he met now why he's thinking about this is because he fell in love with them and him being a Dragon King because he was the son of Iris Dragneel (Fem Igneel) who was the Fire Dragon Queen means that he is able to have multiple mates and I mean a lot and that's not also the fact that his mating season instinct is already full affect and he wants to get his mates.

In the guild separated from the rest are a large group of women those consist of Lucy, Erza, Mirajane, Lisanna, Wendy, Fem Happy, Charle or Carla (whoever you want to choose), Juvia, Cana, Queen Shaggot, Kagura, Milianna, Minerva, Azure (Fem Gray), Roxy (Fem Gajeel), Lana (Fem Laxus), Levy, Evergreen, Iris, Grandine, Layla, Anna, Ur, Ultear, Meredy, Ikaruga, Zeref, Acnologia, Irene, Brandish, Dimaria, Mavis, Zera, and a lot more all gathered discussing how to be with the man they all fell in love with that man being the one and only Natsu Dragneel his helped everyone one he even founded a way to revive most of the women and after spending a lot of time with him they fell in love with him and want to be with him.

So, all of them know that Natsu's mating season is happening and they want to be with him so they are all discussing who will be the first one to mate with their man, and after discussing for a long time they finally decided who they pick.

So, who is the First woman in Natsu's Harem?

Who is the first woman in Natsu's Harem?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)