More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Deathcon Deathcon

Who will we follow?

Nathan, The Newest Rocket Grunt

My name is Nathan and I recently joined the resistance team, Team Rocket. I always hated how humans were treated in this world, me and my family grew up slaves to a Lucario family, I never did something about it until I was about 18. Mainly because I had pokemon friends and pokemon seemed too far for me until one day my father just up and dropped one day while working in the field.

Me, my mom, and my sister tried to get help but no one would help him, not even the ones I previously considered friends and some even called him better of dead, and in less then a day my dad was dead and I found a greater appreciation for Team Rocket's cause.

Sure I still found the part a bit too far but if doing so only to those utterly apathetic to other's plight to downright evil pokemon then I am at least okay with. After all isn't it just imprisonment with a few more fights thrown in?

I took my remaining family and escaped the family's manor amd the town itself and headed to Viridian City, where the Rocket's headquaters is. On my way there I luckily ran into a Team Rocket member and this is where the story really begins...

What happened?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)