More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pillas pillas

What's next?

Nates Fate

Nate shook and shuddered, whimpering as another explosive orgasm ripped through his new highly sensitive body. Still coming to grips with the new changes he was to endure every day. No matter what, no matter where, no matter who, his body was to undergo radical transformations based on the whims of words of those who address him.

He’d been cursed, and the person who cursed him also made him forgot who they were, or what he’d done to even deserve this fate. All he knew was that if somebody looked at, or talked to him. His body, life and reality itself would alter to make sure any statement said about him was the 100% absolute truth. No matter how absurd it might be.

After months of radical changes he’d been slowly adjusting to trying to carve out a normal life for himself despite everything he had been through.

Though technically still considered a male, everyone treated him and addressed him as such. A random comment a few months back had flipped his physical gender. Despite this, nothing much had radically changed in his life besides wearing ill-fitting clothes, and when talking with a friend about how difficult it was to find men's clothes in his size and dimensions, a close friend of his commented that it would be better for him to “not bother wearing anything at all”.

After that he soon discovered that not only did all of his clothes disappear, that it was now considered indecent and illegal for him to wear any sort of clothing whatsoever. Now to traverse the world naked forevermore. Despite this, Nate did his best to move on, and make the best of his life despite the curse doing everything in its power to humiliate him.

It was during a lecture in his physics class, that they were discussing alternative energy sources, while his close friend was ogling their very sexy professor, commenting “wouldn't it be cool if all you needed to survive was cumming? Just masturbating and having huge explosive orgasms? That’d be awesome” and just like that, his entire physiology had changed.

Nate no longer experienced hunger, he felt an underwhelming horniness instead. And he needed to sate that need with masturbation, in any way possible. Nobody batted an eye whenever he finger fucked himself on the bus, or played with his nipples while taking notes in class. They simply saw it as enjoying a light snack, or eating a bag of chips. During lunch it was expected of him to simply sit on one of his many dildos and just ride it through the entirety of lunch, while everybody around him was oblivious to the naked woman fucking herself in front of them to loud explosive orgasms, which Nate would always have every single time thanks to the wording of the comment.

Nate didnt know why he kept hanging around his one friend, who he couldnt seem to remember the name of. But they would continuously make comments that would change him further and further into depraved debauchery.

A year went by.

Nate sighed, as he strapped himself into his harness and let the silicone dildo slip inside of his sensitive sex. He’d gotten a job as a “barista” at a coffee shop despite his curse. However it was not a normal barista. He was set up as an all in one “Creamer” station. His breasts were heavily laden with half and half for the customers to use in their coffee. While the juices from his perpetually horny pussy were akin to something like agave or honey and used to spice their tea or drinks. The dildo lodged deep inside of him would ensure a steady supply, while vibrating remote controlled beads were lodged up his second pussy where his anus used to be. This would stimulate the production of chocolate eggs he laid every time he had an orgasm, from one per orgasm, to two or three. He forgot what comment was said during Easter to give him this ability, along with the long twitching bunny ears and cute cottontail. Nate shook, as a customer ignored his cries and simply left a cup under his nipples for the endless supply of creamer to drip into it. While another adjusted the settings on his vibrator to secure more sweet pussy juice.

His vision was blurry with pleasure, and lust before he noticed his ever present nameless friend smiling at him while rubbing his ass and playing with his cottontail. Nate could barely make out his friend saying something, while the familiar feeling of tingling washed over him once more of the tall tale sign of something changing him once again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)