More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Wikia Wikia

Who is our protagonist?

Natalie

It was early. The sun was shining. It was spring and the snow has melted and flowers were in bloom. Unfortunately, poor Natalie had seasonal allergies. More specifically, to White Birch Ragweed.

She was on her bed on all fours. All she was wearing was her sweater, which was pulled up just for her boobs to be exposed. In and out, in and out. From behind, a Pollinic Futanari was fucking her doggy style. Pollinic girls and pollinic boys were common place everywhere, always causing embarrassment for everyone suffering from pollen allergies. The rare ones would be the dick-girl ones, which means it would attract more attention.

Faster and faster the Pollinic girl fucked her, Natalie's juices running down her legs soaking the bed more and more as she gripped onto the sheets.

Suddenly, another white-haired futanari appeared, a lustful yet innocent smile on its face as it gripped onto Natalie's head and her dick into her mouth. Natalie's moans were muffled as she's fucked at both ends.

Harder and harder they move, her head becoming clouded in euphoric pleasure as she could feel something coming. Her entire body shimmered as she felt the orgasm hit her. Just as she orgasmed, the Futanari pulled from her mouth, letting its jizz splash onto her face while the other came inside her pussy.

Natalie collapsed onto the bed, panting as her head cleared back up. The two Pollinic girls began licking her, one sucking on her breast while the other licking at her thigh.

She sighs, feeling better, when suddenly...

What? 'Suddenly' what?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)