More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brooke brooke

Okay, so what happens next?

Natalie Pie

She squirmed her butt at the star, quaking with happiness. She had never felt sensations like this before... ever. Known for being cold, she was in fact very hot behind closed doors. She preferred masturbation to full on sexual contact, because she could be by herself. No pressure.

So here she was, face down on the counter with Sandra's tongue flicking away at her. A steady, pushing rhythm which threatened to drive her insane. The movie star's nose was occasionally brushing her clean bottom cheeks, right in the crevice where she was most sensitive. Sandra's hand raised again...

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

Natalie almost died there and then.

There was more in store though. Just as the 17 year old was about to climax, the dark haired beauty stopped licking. Natalie half screamed and dropped onto the counter. "Damn!"

"What my girl?"
"You STOPPED again!"
"Yeah, I guess I did, didn't I?"

Sandra's nose wrinkled in a laugh. Natalie pouted back. "I have another surprise for you though."

Without waiting for a reply, Sandra crossed the kitchen, pad-pad-padding in her bare feet. She stepped over the pile of clothes and opened the fridge compartment. While she rooted around, the younger girl admired the tautness of her buttocks. They were firm and seperated by a thin strip of dark blue material. The star must have known, because she wiggled her ass back at Natalie. The girl laughed.

After rooting around for a while, the taut brown body reappeared clutching several objects. A plastic container of double cream; a pot of cherries; a canister of squirty cream; some Jif chocolate spread and a half-thawed popsicle. Natalie's eyes enlarged with wonder.

"WHAT are you going to do?"
"You'll find out. Now relaxxxx."

Returning to the counter Sandra set the items down, all except the tub of cream. She pulled the top from this and without pausing tilted it over Natalie's defenseless ass. Starting at the dimple at the top, Sandra ran a stream of cream downwards. Natalie almost screamed aloud, clamping her teeth to her arm. When the cream reached her delicate pink asshole bud, she let out an UUUUUUUHHHHH of shock and sexual pleasure. The stream continued as she arched her back, touching to her pussy lips at the back. Then it stopped. The cream was just thick enough to cling where it lay, giving Natalie the strangest sensation.

Sandra switched from the tub to the packet of cherries quickly. Taking one slippery one, she pressed it to the pucker of Natalie's asshole.

The girl DID scream at the feelings rampant inside her. It took several long seconds before her nether hole would accept the fruit, and once it was there she felt... full. And to her surprise, relaxed.

The treatment didn't stop there. Sandra took another cherry between her strong forefingers and, using a single one, pushed it up into Natalie's pussy. The girl gasped, but this was easier than the rear entrance to her body. It was lubed by her own come and the woman's spittle.

"Oh... my... GOD!" Natalie laughed. "Jeeez, Sandra."
"My dear, this is just the BEGINNING. I have a lot more planned."

With those words, Sandra lowered her head to the small of Natalie's back and traced her tongue downwards. It met with the cream, leaving a trail that had been icy cold WARMED. When she reached the girl's butthole, Miss Congeniality placed her lips around it and SUCKED until the cherry popped out. Natalie screamed and shuddered her way through a mini orgasm. It was sexual excitement at it's peak mixed with relief that the stretching had ended.

Sandra continued downwards and when she reached Natalie's furry open slit sucked the cherry from there too. She continued on nipped at the girl's clit (which caused her to shudder crazily) and stopped.

What should Miss Congeniality do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)