More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brooke brooke

What should Miss Congeniality do next?

Popsicle pleasure

"How did you like THAT?"
"Wooooonderful. What is it called?"
"I always call it a Cream Dream."
"Not a Cream Bun?"
With a laugh, Sandra replied, "Roll over."

Natalie rolled her voluptuous body over. This displayed her slightly heavy frame to the woman. She felt at home with this now, that which only a half-hour before would have seemed crazy.

There was no halt at the sexual play. Sandra flicked her hair back behind one ear with her hand, and then used the same digits to grasp the Popsicle. Peeling back the plastic cover, she ran the ice-cold item between her hands, masturbating it like a hard cock. After a minute of this, the ice was melting slightly. Natalie put out a finger and touched the ice too.

Sandra lifted the ice pop above her head, opened her mouth, and waited until several drops of water drip-drip-dripped into her mouth. For each one that touched her lips, the star licked. She then lowered it and in one single swoop pushed it into her mouth. The wooden stick was all that remained, held between two fingers. Using these two fingers and her cheeks, Sandra pushed the popsicle into and out of her mouth. She used it as a cock, gurgling with each in stroke.

Natalie sat up and touched Sandra's hand. The star pulled the blueberry flavoured treat from her mouth and held it erect for the girl. With some slowness at first, but then picking up speed, Natalie began to give a blowjob. It felt ridiculously exciting to her. As she had learned from reading one-too-many naughty stories she began to flick her tongue over the ice, playing with it as a circumcised cock. The popsicle began to melt in her mouth, leaving a lovely taste. As she sat there Sandra passed the stick over and bent down, sucking the girl's full and heavy breasts. Her tongue traced at the nipples occasionally, flicking them hard and soft.

The icey blowjob and nipple sucking continued until only the wooden stick was left. Sandra took the stick from Natalie's damp hand then. "This," She held it up, "Is how you can leave guys cocks? I'm sure it is."

Natalie giggled. Here she was, sitting on the kitchen counter at her home with her legs spread around a movie star who earned millions of dollars a year. And it was completely natural. On an impulse, she reached out a hand and tried to pull down those dark blue thongs.

More food...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)