More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by HowHumiliating HowHumiliating

Choose a character!

Narwhal

Narwhal was confident, and deservedly so. With imposing height, reputation, and power, it was no wonder why she was considered one of the top heroes in the Protectorate. It wasn’t unusual for people to automatically stand a little straighter in her presence, heroes and villains alike.

She’s severe and blunt and formal at times, especially when caping, but she’s had to be to reach this point. Pale purple hair falls all the way down to her buttocks, but it’s her scale-covered body and huge horn that usually catch the eyes of others when she’s out in “costume.” It’s annoying how many threads on PHO label her as an exhibitionist or lewd hero as if she used scales as clothing for any reason other than their insulation.

It matters not to her though, she’s entirely focused on doing a good job and to be a role model. She knows she’s getting up there in age, but constant workouts and meeting have kept her sharp in both mind and body. With legs models would kill for and an Anne Hathaway-sequence physique, she’s often subject to sponsorship deals to keep The Guild funded and donors happy. She hates the public appearances though, preferring to stay out of the public eye as much as possible.

Strong, mature, and sexy in an almost unobtainable way, there are many colleagues and villains who wouldn’t mind taking her down a notch or too.

Narwhal is…

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)