More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LoneDynasty LoneDynasty

Who?

Naruto

Naruto was walking by her window when he saw a piece of paper flew down and into his hands. " Hey what's this?" Naruto said as he found a book that says "The Yamanaka's Clan Secret Jutsu". Naruto open the book as he turns to a page that say Body Possession Jutsu. "Hey I never seen Ino use this jutsu before? Naruto said as he read the paper. This jutsu allows the user turn in to their ghost form and possess anybody, and the only draw back is you can only possess girls. "They must of hide this from Orochimaru". Naruto said as he looked at the hand signs. "Cool with this I can have any girl I want". Naruto said as he thinks about who to possess at night. So let's see I will possess _________ tonight.

Hahahahaha, how lucky of me to find this jutsu. Naruto said. After making the hand signs he flow high in the air looking down for somebody to possess. He looked at every house and flow to Ino's house. Ha you think that you can keep this great jutsu away from me? Naruto said as he was looking at Ino in the window looking for the loss page in the bookroom. Lucky for me she can't see me because of the jutsu. Naruto said. "Oh no if dad finds of about this I'm a goner." Ino said as she toss books to try and find the page she had lost. "I hope Naruto didn't find it" She as was running across the huge bookroom trying to find what was already found. "Now who should I possess" Naruto said.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)