More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by crushcard crushcard

What's next?

Naruto

After hours upon hours of tearing apart dozens of trees, Naruto stared in disbelief at the completed Rasengan in his hand. The power swirling around was making every last hair on his body stick straight up in the air, but the grin on his face could outshine the sun. Finally, FINALLY he could go see that stupid blonde hag and rub this new technique all over her face. The village would finally get a brand new leader, Sasuke and Kakashi could get healed, and maybe Sakura-chan would agree to go out with him for doing such a good job!

He could see it now, the smile that would light up on her face when he brought back the old bat and finally got their team back to full strength. She would be so thankful that she would say yes to a Raman date the instant the question passed his lips, maybe even giving him a kiss for good measure!

It was all thanks to this little sphere in his hands. Naruto watched it proudly as it spun around and around, sinking in on itself in a loop without end.

And around...

And around...

Naruto's jaw began to slacken as he stared into the depths of the Rasengan. It seemed to be pulling him in, just like a whirlpool. No matter how hard he tried to aver his gaze, he just couldn't escape. His eyes began to droop, and his muscles relaxed more and more as he watched the swirl.

Then, just as he was about to lose himself into his own technique, his control slipped and the sphere exploded in a burst of power. Naruto was blown off his feet and tumbled to the ground in a heap. As he picked himself up he could only ask,

"What the hell was that?"

What the hell was that?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)