More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spyash2 Spyash2

What happens next?

Naruto takes a pit stop

His feet sore and calf muscles burning, Naruto decided to stop and make camp. He has been wandering the Elemental Nations for a long, long while and hasn't taken a break in over five hours. Plus Konohagakure is at least a two day travel. It's best he take a break now rather than later.

Setting up a camp sight had taken the sixteen year old an hour to achieve. His sleeping tent was set up and he had make a campfire with large stone rocks surrounding it as to keep the fire from spreading.

Once that had been done, Naruto scavenged the surrounding area for food and twigs he can use to make a fire. He got grass and twigs to make some traps to catch rabbits with, and to state his hunger some what he picked some edible berries off of bushes and eat them.

The rabbit catching had taken him longer to do than gathering edible berries. This is because he didn't have anything to use as bait for the rabbits. He did however manage to catch one. But that was out of sheer luck than anything else. After getting a fire lit up Naruto had put the rabbit out of its misery and skinned and gutted it before roasting it on the fire.

Little did the sixteen year old know was that he was being watched by a pair of malevolent eyes belonging to a Tailed Beast currently observing Naruto in her humanoid form.

But, which Tailed Beast do these eyes belong too?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)