More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Master-V Master-V

What world do we visit? What has changed? And who do we follow in this tale?

Naruto goes rouge instead of Sasuke!

Naruto Uzumaki. Sasuke Uchiha. Both children of the leaf village.

Neither with a family to call their own. But as similar as they are they are vastly different. For while one has had loved ripped away from them the other has never known such a blessing. Philosophers have debated for eons weather the most painful thing is losing love or having never loved any at all. Excellent points have been made for both sides of the argument but one thing is always clear.

Love is the most powerful of all!

But with such power, as often happens, there also comes great risk. For if you love someone you run the risk of losing that love and gain an equally if not more powerful hatred. And a equal to hatred, if not more powerful, is the envy the unloved feel as they look upon those living in the light with their precious loved ones.

Naruto has never known love or affection from anyone in this world. He spies on his comrades with envy. Knowing full well what his entire village thinks of him. That he is a monster! That they wish him dead!

While the Naruto many know well was able to break free of such hatred through hard work and 'guts', as he puts it, this bears the question what if Naruto had simply given up hope for his village accepting him and decide enough was enough. That he owed nothing to the people that so enjoyed kicking him around as if he was nothing. What path would he choose? Would new allies come to his aid? And what powers would he unlock along the way?

By the same token what path would wait for Sasuke Uchiha? Who, despite losing his entire clan, was still admired by many within the leaf and would be welcome anywhere he went. Where would his path take him if he had simply opened his heart to those around him? Would he still walk the path of the avenger? Or perhaps a brighter future awaited for him.

Where does our story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)