More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Madbilli Madbilli

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Naruto gets smart (Male Power Fantasy)

Naruto, seeing the immense power at his disposal, realizes that he needs be extremely careful.

His plan is:

1) secure the book & pendant

2) improve himself to make his life better

3) change Konoha dramatically to suit his desired lifestyle


First, he writes:

Naruto has mastered an extremely powerful jutsu that allows him to slow down time around him at will (without slowing down himself). He controls the factor by which it is slowed, and he can keep the jutsu active indefinitely.

He decides to test his new ability. He wills time to slow down down by a factor of a million, and everything around him stops. No one is moving and it's dead quiet. Awesome! Now he has time to think carefully about his next choices without anyone disturbing him. For an hour, he thinks carefully about what to write.

He adds:

Whenever reality is altered using this book, the changes are interpreted and implemented according to Naruto's intentions and desires. Naruto's intentions and desires also determine whether reality-changes are retroactive, whether they have extra unspecified effects, and to what degree others notice the changes. Naruto always notices changes.

No one else besides Naruto will ever realize that he can change reality. He can also easily undo any changes.

Now he shouldn't have to worry about any BS technicalities that would just interfere with his fun. He should also make sure the book doesn't fall into the wrong hands.

Naruto, using a jutsu he has mastered, has access to a personal dimension that he can teleport to at will. No one else can access this dimension.

Now, to change himself.

Naruto is the most powerful shinobi of all time. He is able to easily master any jutsu, and it's impossible for him to lose in battle or to be taken by surprise. He is considered by his peers and teachers to be an extremely promising young shinobi (retroactive), but he posseses far greater power than they can imagine.

Naruto is the most physically attractive male shinobi of all time. He has a breathtakingly handsome face with a sharp, angular jawline. He is tall and extremely muscular, and he has a huge cock. His female peers frequently fantasize about him romantically and sexually.

Naruto wants all his peers (especially the girls) to like him and think he's hot, but he doesn't want to re-enter a reality where he already has a girlfriend. He wants to enjoy the process of starting a harem from scratch.****

Now to change Konoha to get what he wants:

The females of Konoha have very diverse features, but they are all extremely beautiful, and they lose that beauty extremely slowly as they age. The gender distribution is about 80% female. They tend to have extremely small waists and very large tits and asses.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)