More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by onepornman onepornman

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Naruto dicides to play a little game

Naruto quickly wrote something down and a appeared in his apartment with sakura.

"Wow what just happened," sakura asked.

"The book works and after what you just said I diced to show you who's a "faux ninja who fails at literally everything,"" naruto explains as a chair rose up and her to sit in it.

"So here's how it's going to go I'm going to give you till midnight to familiarise yourself with the world as it is then at the strike of midnight the entire world is going to warped by me and this book and if you ever figure out even one change I made I will turn everything back and give you the book and pendent but there are some limitations and rules," naruto explains scribbling something down in the book.

Rule 1 you will never be able to out right tell someone about this you can ask if they have seen a anything strange or the like but of you reveal it they will th8nk you're insane and ill punish you.

Rule 2 if you higher out I changed something but not how does not count and you have 60 seconds before that change will never count.

Rule 3 you can give up any time I will erase your memory of this and make you in to something more fun

Rule 4 if I grow more and decide to stop playing that's it the games over.

"That's not fair even if that book works it's so heavy in your favor it's nearly impossible for me to win," sakura yelled trying to stand up only for her legs to stop working falling don't on her face.

"Ya well don't hate the player hate the game," naruto said finally taking the pencil of the paper.

Sakura was back outside the hokage's office and noticed there was something in each hand, the bitch buster and a scroll. unfurling the scroll she read it was the rules naruto had told her pulse a timer that was counting down.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)