More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by onepornman onepornman

What's next?

Good morning

Sakura woke up the next morning not rendering going to sleep. looking around her room everything looked the same her closest still full of the functional dresses shirts and skirts. She got dressed in a simple pink shirt and skirt combo she skirt was one of her longer one's going down to he knees and the short was a simple pink blouse. She went over to the shelf she kept her ninja tools on she went with a belt with a few punches for kunai shuriken and condoms. She also took the bitch buster and out as much of it as she could not up her ass it stuck out about an inch but her tight ass was strong enough to hold it in. Finally putting on her Konoha collar she left her room ready for the day.

She made some omelets for herself and her roommates who had not yet gotten up.

She has been living with tenten and Ino for about a year and a half now and was quite happy to be rooming with to other Kunoichi.

"Morning," sakura herd as someone shaped her across the ass.

"Morning ino… hay od question you seen anything weird today," sakura asked, pouring herself a glass of breast milk tsunade gave her the day before.

"Nah but I got watch for next week so if anything comes up I'll tell ya," Ino explains as she starts to eat.

Sakura felt bad for ino this was the 3rd week in a row the blond had gotten village watch. village watch was humiliating it was a wake share you had go patrol the streets of the village in full Kunoichi gear and help anyone who asked in any way she remembered last time she got assigned watch she spent the entire time being passed around the bathhouse.

"Hay bitchs what's up," Tenten asked entering the kitchen.

"Oh I got watch today," in explains as she finished off her breakfast.

"No shit I got it to hay forehead mind helping me and the pig in to our gear,"

If anyone but ten ten had called her that sakura would have been pissed but she new ten ten didn't mean anything by it she was just a very vulgar speaker. Sakura agreed and started helping ino in to her formal Kunoichi gear.

The first thing sakura did was shove 3 vibrating wireless eggs in inos snatch then another 2 in her ass. Sakura then Holds the dark blue translucent catsuit with holes for her ass pussy and nipples. Ino then out shackles around her legs as Sakura zipped her up. Sakura finished off by purring a ring gag in inos mouth and slipped the anbu half mask on.She repeated the process with ten ten and sent the two in their way making sure to give their asses a good spank.

Sakura sat back down and wonders what naruto could have changed so far her morning was normal.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)