More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dogdog Dogdog

Next time, on dragon ball Z

Naruto considers his gift(s)

Naruto followed along after Sakura, who was quick on her feet in storming away from him. She was urgently embarrassed to get out of here, but Naruto couldn't gather why; Tsunade's wonderful gift was functioning as it should. It glowed in her hand, all bright and pink-like; if anything, she should be proud to be in possession of Tsunade's most prized artifact.

It was a challenge to hold back a chuckle at the thought. She went from an overpowered pendant, to a rubber dildo, and all because of his newfound book. Well, the book and Tsunade's pendant. Both mentors had to contribute to the power he now held in his hands.

He stepped outside the tower and was graced by the warm stale air of the village.

Naruto found a bench to perch himself on before opening his book and staring at the many blank pages just waiting to be filled. What could he do? Or what should he do? Well, he should return the pendant to Sakura, or even Tsunade; since they were only being lent the items, it would make sense that eventually, they would need to be returned.

But as if he'd do that!

If Tsunade's pendant did amp up this book's powers to ridiculous degrees, he could possibly do or change anything. His hand wrapped around the purple gem; it felt hot in his grasp. Even it wanted him to have some fun.

''The sky is red.''

Naruto wrote into the book, then glanced to be in for quite the surprise. He nearly staggered back off the bench; in fact, he did fall. His back crashed onto the floor, where he instinctively winced. The entire blue sky shifting to an unnatural shade of blood read was a sight to be feared. Yet, not a single soul appeared to be in awe like him. Everyone wandered about, not batting an eye at how the natural and calm blue sky was now something like hell on earth.

If anything, his falling was more notable. A couple girls passed by and spared him an annoyed look followed by a curt roll of their eyes. One of them wore something on the lines of a skirt, with fishnet stockings underneath; as she passed by, he got a solid look between her legs. She wore bland white panties behind the stockings.

The woman quickly noticed him. She glared and raised her foot to send a kick onto his face.

"Perv." She muttered under her breath after she left a solid foot mark on Naruto's face.

Both women wandered off while Naruto recovered from the strike to his face. He rubbed his head and staggered to his feet. If random people he had never met before would treat him like this, why shouldn't he go all out with this book?

Naruto picked it up and promptly removed the sky from being red. Now with it back to its pleasant blue self, he thought back to those women and the one that hadn't taken kindly to him getting a peek at her panties.

''Women need Naruto to sign their panties.''

He wrote down. And no sooner after he closed the book did the floodgates of women come pouring in.


Okay, that was an overreaction. Chicks didn't come running in from all angles to get him to write his name on their panties, but every time he'd come across a female, she'd approach him and ask.

"Could you please write your name on my pantie?"

Of course, the way they phrased the question would vary; some would even call him Sama. He appreciated female attention that didn't strike as negative.

He used his pen to sign his name on over twenty women's underwear, and he was going strong. They would pass by him as he casually waited on the bench, notice his presence, then quickly drop their pants to reveal their legs and panties. It was great and a show of the sheer amount of power this book possessed. No one reacted towards the sky shifting in color, nor to the sudden randomness of him needing to write on every pantie he saw.

That's when he noticed Tenten walking across the street. She had a bag clutched in her hands and didn't seem to see him.

Naruto sprang up and ignored a few women who were approaching him to catch up with her. "Hey Tenten!"

She paused and blinked. "Naruto." Her head turned around to acknowledge him, and then quickly, she blinked again before asking him the question he had been waiting for. "Could you sign my panties?"

He flashed a toothy smile.

"Sure thing!"

Tenten frowned as she removed her pants. "Don't get any ideas now..." With her legs bare, she stepped towards him and presented her crotch.

Naruto had to prevent himself from licking his chapped lips. He bounded down to be at eye level with her crotch and studied the way her pussy pressed against the underwear to the point where he could see the defined shape of her sex.

"Stop being a creep and just sign it already." She sighed. "Didn't you just get something in Tsunade-sama's office? After that, you should act a bit more mature, or she might take it back."

"Hahaha. No one is taking this away from me." He grinned and pressed his marker against her pantie to sign his name. Compared to everyone else, he took his sweet time rubbing it over her snatch.

"I'm not sure you'll be laughing once I tell her you're acting such a creep. You know you can sign your name without being perverted."

"Uh-Huh..." Naruto mumbled and purposely messed up his name just to stroke her pussy some more.

Tenten rolled her eyes. "Where is Sakura? I wanted to see what she got from Tsunade-sama."

"And you don't want to see what I got from her?" Naruto leaned back and clutched the pendant of power that was draped over his neck. "It was nice of her to help me out like that. Really made all this possible."

"Oh, whatever. Didn't Jiraiya give you something?"

"Yeah." Naruto purposely missed and wiped his marker on her thigh.

"No way would Tsunade-sama give you something actually good on top of whatever Jiraiya offered. Tenten grabbed her pants. "Are you done?"

Naruto reached forward and gave her pantie-clad pussy one last poke. "Yeah I think I'm good." He stood up after taking in one last look at her crotch. "You want to see what I got?"

"I'm sure Jiraiya gave you something perverted and useless." She said while stepping back into her pants. "And Tsunade-sama didn't give you anything. I'll just find her."

"Okay.." Naruto shrugged and pulled out his book to write in it. "I just thought you'd be interested..."

"I'll just ask Sakura what you got." Tenten pulled up her pants and fastened it appropriately. "So you don't know where she is?"

"No, I do." Naruto said, while writing the book.

''Sakura will be at the park, sitting on one of the tables while sucking on the Bitch Buster.''

"She's at the park. Or at least that's where she said she'd be."

"Alright. Thanks." She said through a sigh. One that didn't come off as too appreciative.

"No problem!" Naruto flashed her a perverted smile. One that she didn't see as she was already walking away. With her back turned, Naruto looked back down at his book to continue writing.

''Tenten is pantsless and won't notice her lack of clothing.''

The pendant around his neck warmed up as he put the dot at the end of his sentence. The book seemed to glow slightly, and when Naruto looked up, Tenten was wearing nothing to cover her arse. Her meaty ass cheeks shifted this way, and that as her strong legs carried her forward. She was none the wiser to the air that now breezed across her thighs and tickled her exposed pussy and ass.

-

Discord Server - https://discord.gg/QfgMsPJ

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)