More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Snakesnake Snakesnake

What's next?

Sakura discovers the truth

Sakura sighed. Her butt was planted rather uncomfortably on the park table as she held her face up in the palm of her hand. On the wooden table surface was an assortment of scrolls and books she had checked out from the library; after dealing with Naruto and his annoying antics, she needed a place to breathe, and this park was assisting her in that regard.

She pushed aside the scroll she had been looking over and switched her attention to one of the books. They were all historical encyclopedias and mostly focused on ancient relics imbued with jutsus unable to be performed by today's ninjas. She was searching for anything that would give insight on Tsunade's Bitch Buster. Not that she doubted her Hokage in any way; she was a woman Sakura would trust with her life.

But... With that being said.

The Bitch Buster seemed somewhat useless, if anything, demeaning and certainly unfair when put beside the relics Naruto received. Not only did he leave with two, but both of them seemed to be more useful than hers, and one of the relics was literally nothing more than a notebook! Why would Tsunade grace her with what looked to be a sex toy that simply glows when she touches it? There was seemingly no legitimate use for it, save for if she wants to scan for any stuck-up bitches in the area. And even that wouldn't work since it continuously glows whenever it's in her grasp.

So then why did Tsunade give it to her? It made no sense. Sakura kept flipping the pages in search of something that would explain her mentor's true reasoning behind this seemingly useless relic. There had to be some hidden ability or some form of use other than sparking up with multi-colored lights. But no matter how far she rummaged from page to page to scroll to page. There was no historical evidence of the Bitch Buster ever existing, which made no sense. The Pendant of Power was in here, and even that useless book. Though the latter of which read that it held a jutsu capable of altering all reality, which would be fantastic if the jutsu itself wasn't so weak that only something with the power to greatly amplify jutsu would make it usable. But regardless, if even that useless Universe Records of Impending whatever was in here, and the Bitch Buster wasn't... How could it be one of Tsunade's most prized possessions?! There has to be a record somewhere that she is missing.

Sakura blinked suddenly.

Unless... Unless this is a part of Tsunade's training... That was very possible. Perhaps the Hokage wanted her to discover the secrets of the Bitch Buster on her own, through trial and error. She did say they were only being lent. Tsunade could be observing how she reacts as a test to see if she is truly deserving of her actual prized relic.

She looked at the Bitch Buster with a keen twinkle in her eye. Something this ridiculously useless had to be hiding something truly wonderful. Tsunade wouldn't hand her a useless toy while she watched Naruto get the Pendant of Power.

So maybe...

Sakura took hold of the Bitch Buster's rubbery exterior and lifted it up to look at it in the light. Of course, it began to glow, and she continued to study it for a few seconds before she decided to shove it in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around it and began to apply salvia as she began to suck and slurp on the dick-shaped relic. It went deep enough down her throat that she nearly gagged at one point, so she continued to suck it with a more sluggish pace while her eyes returned to the pages in front of her.

"Sakura!"

Upon looking up, Sakura's eyes lit up in recognition towards her brunet-haired friend. "MMmm'ploph... Hi Tenten.. Mmmgmmghh..." She tried to flash a pleasant smile, but the Bitch Buster limited her mouth movements.

"Hey, so what's going on? What did you get from-" As she drew closer, she slowed her movement to a stop. Her brown eyes widened in shock. "What is that in your mouth!?"

"Mmmagloop.. This?" She held the Bitch Buster in her hand and let the pink girth wobble in the air. "It's the Bitch Buster. Tsunade's reward for me."

"I... No way." Tenten breathed quietly. A blush formed on her soft cheeks, and she stepped forward. "You.. Y.. You know that's a sex, uh... a toy... Right?"

"Yeah, yeah..." Sakura sighed. "But that's why I'm here, there has to be a reason she gave me this, and I intend to find out."

"There's no way. There's no.. There's no way Tsunade-sama gave that to you as her most prized relic."

"Yeah but..." She waved the plowing relic in her hand. "She did, so..."

Sakura made a move to place it back in her mouth, but Tenten quickly took hold of her hand. "Stop that!" She sheathed, "Someone may see you... Uh, what did Naruto get?"

Sakura's eyes rolled. "Him? He got the Pendant of Power and some useless notebook."

"The Pendant of Power!??" Tenten practically gasped. Her expression displayed one of shock as she looked at Sakura as if she expected the pink-haired ninja to burst out laughing at a moment's notice.

"Yeah, I know, I know." Sakura didn't want to hear it. She knew full well, especially after reading, that the Pendant of Power was potentially one of the most potent relics in existence.

"Was that stupid book, the Universe Records?" Tenten sat down on the opposing side of Sakura's table; she took one of the books and began to flip through its pages.

"The useless one with the long name." Sakura tilted her head. "Yes? But it's nothing compared to the Pen-"

"The Pendant increases any jutsu..." Tenten said she found the page of the useless book Jiraiya gave Naruto. "And Universe Records can reshape reality and like... Everything!"

"So? Its jutsu is so weak it doesn't matter. I'd give that up for the..." Her voice trailed off, and slowly her eyes began to look at the book Tenten was studying with a different light. "Wait.. Wait... Do you think... The Pendant could power up the Record book?"

"It could power up anything." Tenten breathed. She looked up at Sakura. "If Naruto had both, that book would go from useless to all-powerful. I mean.. He could change reality, and we might not even notice!"

"I..." Sakura shook her head. "This is Naruto we're talking about. He's not smart enough to know to use them together."

"Are you sure? I... Why would Tsunade-sama ever give you that anyway? I never heard of the..."

"The Bitch Buster."

Tenten blushed. "T.. That... Before."

"I don't know, but Naruto's pervy mentor gave him both of those relics."

"Wait, no way!" Tenten pressed her hands against the table and pushed herself up to her feet. "Tsunade-sama has always kept the Pendant of Power hidden in secret with her other prized relics. She's the only one who could have given it to him."

"But she didn't... That, that... doesn't make sense..."

"Then Naruto had to have used those two and changed reality! This isn't good..." Tenten backed away from the table, and Sakura was now standing as well. "We have to tell Tsunade-sama before he changes something."

"She should be able to create a protective seal."

"Okay, we have to hurry and stay out of his sights... I saw him a few minutes ago near the Hokage Tower."

"Oh, did he sign your panties?" Sakura asked; she glanced down at her crotch. Then looked at Tenten's exposed panties. "I want him to sign mine, but it doesn't look like he did a good job... Just like him..."

"Yeah. He's perverted, lazy, and selfish. The last type of person we'd want to be changing reality."

Sakura agreed with a nod. It all made so much sense and explained why she was given such a purply useless item. Tsunade would never give her pupil something so insulting, but if Naruto could alter reality, then the Bitch Buster would only be the least of her worries.

"Let's go down that street," Tenten pointed in the direction she was indicating. "If we enter through the back without him noticing, he won't even realize we know what he.. Uh... What..." She paused with her fingers still pointing down the road. "I... What was I saying? Um..."

Sakura was just as confused. Her eyelids were distracting, pushing through a series of blinking; she felt slightly disoriented for a brief second. Then suddenly, she recalled what Tenten had been talking about.

"The Bitch Buster." She said. "You were asking if they sold anything similar at the sex shop down the street, but nope!" Her cheeks puffed up in a sense of pride, "The Bitch Buster was given by the Hokage herself. It's a one of a kind." She was proud of Tsunade's relic; it could even light up whenever there was a stuck-up bitch nearby. If that didn't grant her a multitude of fun opportunities, what did? It was certainly better than Naruto's stupid book and the fake wanna-be Pedent of Power.

"Oh yeah... Yeah." Tenten shook her head and flashed a brief sullen look. "That's a shame. I was hoping I could try it out..."

"You can use mine!" Sakura flashed her teeth and gave her friend a kind smile.

"Really?" Tenten asked, appearing relieved.

"Sure." Sakura took the Bitch Buster from the table and shoved it into her mouth, where she slid it in and out and sucked on it for a few seconds before pulling the lubricated tool out to hold for Tenten to take.

"Thank you!!" Tenten took the Bitch Buster and placed it on the table. The dick-shaped end faced up, and she shuffled down her panties so that she could effectively lower herself onto the sex toy-like relic. Despite its size, it slid into her rather effortlessly; her pussy surged her entire body with pulses of pleasure which was only amplified with the way her snatch gripped onto the cock-resembling item. Sakura's salvia did help serve as a lubricant that made it quite easy to pound her ass against the table while the Bitch Busted filled her with its girthy presence.

"S- So'h.." Tenten breathed, "Does N.. Naruto even realizes the Pendant of Power he's wearing is a f.. fake?" She pounded the relic and inadvertently the table with her asscheeks serving as the cushion. Her own juices mixing with Sakura's spit helped give the buster an easier time exploring her insides.

"Hahaha!" Sakura let out a small fit of laughter. "No! And we should let him stay like that. It's hilarious watching him think that crap is the actual Pendant."

It was rather nice for Sakura to lend the Bitch Buster. She really was a good friend. So Tenten had no problem with Sakura masturbating while she watched her pleasure herself. Even Sakura moaning Naruto's name as she jilled and clutched her own tits while panting in the same way as Tenten was while bouncing on the Bitch Buster wasn't too odd. Everyone in town always masturbates to a fantasy of Naruto fucking them at least once a day; hell, Tenten planned to do so later after she returned home. The only bit she didn't like was how Sakura's presence was making the Bitch Buster glow, and any onlooker could take that as a sign that she was the stuck-up bitch, and not Sakura.

Sakura watched Tenten rocket her cheeks against the table as she was bouncing upon the Bitch Buster. It was an easy sight to envision her in Tenten's place and the Bitch Buster to be Naruto's cock. So it was the perfect time to masturbate while imagining Naruto fucking her. She closed her eyes and gave her right nipple and hard squeeze and moaned, "Oooghnnhfff'ahhh!! Nnn..Ah~ Naruto-sama'hhhhmmnnn... Oh yes.... Harder Naruto... Yes I'm a bitch... I'm a stuck up bitchh!! Ahhhhhmmmm.... Fuck me.. Fuck me I'm all yours... Nnngggghhh.."

Sakura's fingers pumped up the speed until she was on the break of cumming, just in time for Tenten to reach her limit.

Both of them came simultaneously.


Well, Naruto was certainly glad he decided to follow Tenten and see how her interaction with Sakura went. If not, there was a high chance his fun would have been stopped just as he was getting started. Tenten was smart enough to put the pieces together right quick. But they weren't quick enough, even if they booked it the moment they realized Tsunade wouldn't have been able to make a protection seal before he finished writing.

Still, they may have had a chance if they were discrete about it. Talking aloud did help him in realizing what they were up to. Though it wasn't really their fault, he wrote down.

''Tenten and Sakura can not see or hear Naruto.''

''Sakura won't notice Tenten isn't wearing any pants.''

They had no way of knowing he was eavesdropping. And that made the show they gave off all the better.

''Tenten and Sakura believe the Pendant of Power Naruto has to be a fake. He can't use the book because its power is too weak without the real relic.''

''Tenten wants to use the Bitch Buster.''

''All women will masturbate while imagining Naruto fuck them at least once a day.''

''No one will pay any mind towards what is happening in this park.''

Well. He had fun messing with them. But the show was getting him off, so he should probably do something about that...

He has the power, so why not?

-

Discord Server - https://discord.gg/QfgMsPJ

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)