More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

Which character do you choose?

Naruto and Kushina

Naruto, having returned from his three year training trip with Jiraiya, was ecstatic to be home in Konoha and see all his friends and comrades again, but he was happiest to finally see his Kaa-chan again. Memories of his happy childhood with her and how close they became when he became a genin went through his head he rushed past everyone shouting greetings and excuses while he ran back to his home where his Kaa-chan awaited him, Naruto licked his lips in anticipation to see her again and their reunion.

The woman in question, lying on the couch wearing a Kimono that barely covered her sensuous body, was excitingly waiting for her son's return. "Where is my sochi~, all this waiting is killing me" moaned out Kushina her hand drifted downward as she caressed her body in anticipation for her sochi's return and all the love she's been achingly stored for him feeling a stirring in response.

"Kaa-chan I'm home!" shouted Naruto happily as he burst from the entrance looking for Kushina "over here sochi~" a seductive voice called Naruto turned seeing his mother's lounging form, her perfect breasts, hips, legs all on display only just hidden from the world and, most importantly, her son. "Welcome home sochi~" Kushina purred with certain movements underneath her robe catching Naruto's eyes as his mother sat up and bagan to open her kimono showing her lingerie: red lace stockings with matching garterbelt with nothing else on the seductive mother. "Its been sooo long sochi~" she purred "why don't you come here and..." Kushina speard her legs showing her 14 ½ inch cock already driping pre-cum for her drooling son "show me how much you missed your Kaa-chan"

How much did Naruto miss her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)