More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ReaperofBalance ReaperofBalance

So what's it gonna be?

Naruto and Hianta, but there's more

*Camp Wawanakwa somewhere in Muskoka Ontario*

“Welcome everyone! I’m Chris McClain and we’re coming to you live from Camp Wawanakwa where we’ll be starting season one of the hottest new reality game show. 24 random teenagers have been selected to spend grueling punishing weeks here competing with and against each other in their attempt to get cheap fame and a $100K cash.... which they’ll probably blow in less than a week if we’re being honest. But who cares?!? So long as it’s entertaining to watch and there’s plenty of drama to be had, I don’t really care. Welcome everyone to Total...Drama...Island!” Chris stated while going over the rules and such for the show and how the show worked.

(Insert Theme Song Here)

“Welcome back. Our boat is about to bring in our contestants. Hehehe, we told them they were staying at a five star resort. Suckers.” Chris stated with an evil grin, though he knew his two last minute additions would get him massive ratings and cash, “First up is resident baton twirler, Beth.” Chris stated as a nerdy style girl that had some meat to her walked over with her ass being the best asset on her and her breasts being perky if a bit smothered.

The only real detracting feature was her big shiny braces which anyone looking could tell weren’t comfortable on her. “Hi! It’s so encourageless to meet you! Wow, you’re shorter in person.” Beth stated with a lisp and some spit due to her braces. Chris just twitched his eyebrow since he hated people pointing out his height

"Yeah... thanks, I guess." Chris stated before motioning her to the end of the dock as the next boat came in, "Next we have the normal big guy, DJ." Chris stated as a tall and muscular teen got off the boat looking excited, though it left a bit once he saw the area he was in.

"Yo Chris, where's the hot tub at?" DJ asked looked around as Chris motioned to the rundown camp, "Hmph, looked WAY different on the applications." DJ commented as he went and stood next to Beth.

"Next up is Gwen." Chris stated as the classic goth girl came off the boat with teal highlights in her hair while her sleeved corset style top showed off her perky CC cup breasts and her skirt/spats combo showed off her bubble butt and wide hips.

"We're staying here?" She asked and Chris grinned and shook his head as she was looking at his trailer and then motioned to the camp, "I'm not staying here, I didn't sign up for this." Gwen stated agitated and Chris grinned holding up the contract before Gwen shredded it.

"Beautiful thing about lawyers, they make a LOT of copies." Chris stated with a grin, "And your ride just left, so if you want to leave then start swimming." Chris stated as the boat left making Gwen fume as she moved over to DJ and Beth.

The next boat (or was it the same one?) came this time with the cliché party guy with the cowboy hat, pink button up shirt that was left undone, Bermuda shorts, and flip flops, “Wassup Geoff?” Chris asked high fiving the party guy.

“Hey Chris McClain! Such an honor to meet you man. So where’s the camp ground man?” Geoff asked in an excited tone.

“It’s right over there man.” Chris stated while all the “man talk” was getting in Gwen’s nerves as Geoff shrugged and went over to the others, “Next up is Lindsay.” Chris announced as a blond bombshell came with her clothes showing off her DD-EE cup breasts, slender legs, wide hips, and bubble butt.

As said girl walked toward them she frowned, “You look familiar.” She stated squinting at Chris, who sweat dropped while Lindsay mentally smirked, *“That’s right, think I’m a stereotypical dumb blond.”* She thought while laughing internally.

“I’m Chris, the host of the show.” He deadpanned making Lindsay go ‘oooh’ before she walked to the others as Chris shook his head, “Anyway, next is Heather.” Chris stated as a hot girl of Asian descent came up showing off her CC-D cup breasts, nice hips, and big butt as she frowned and had that “popular mean girl” aura around her.

She merely glared at everything while having a cocky aura about her before she merely walked over to the others treating them like they were beneath her, “Okaaay…. Anyway, next up is Duncan.” Chris stated as the cliché style punk dude came up with the green mohawk, studded bracers, and lots of piercings with a scowl on his face.

“I. Don’t. Like. Surprises.” He stated in an annoyed tone and Chris chuckled.

“Yeah, your parole officer mentioned that, he also mentioned to give him a call if you ever wanted to go back to juvie.” Chris stated making Duncan smirk as he went and stood with the others.

“Meet you by the campfire gorgeous?” Duncan asked Heather making her scoff and roll her eyes.

“Drop dead, criminal.” Heather stated before grumbling about having poor cell reception.

“Up next is Tyler.” Chris stated as the boat came dragging a fitness guy behind it on skis before he wiped out epically and slammed into the dock right in front of the others. Chris merely laughed knowing that was going to be a fan moment in the future while Tyler held up his thumb indicating he was alright, “Next up is resident comic nerd and just plain nerd, Harold.” Chris stated revealing the typical skinny nerdy guy, who merely was just looking at the area without blinking.

The others started to get a bit weirded out, “Uh… what’s he staring at?” Beth asked a little freaked out.

“So…you’re telling me this is a crappy, decrepit, old, summer camp and not some big talent show or something?” Harold asked with a blank face.

“Yup.” Chris stated with a large grin expecting him to be miserable.

However, what he got was a fist pump, “Yes! This is so better for my skills.” Harold stated walking to the others with a large grin.

“Anyway, contestant number 10 our chilled musician type: Trent.” Chris stated as a guy carrying a guitar case came off the boat.

“Sup Chris, saw you on that figure skating show, nice job.” Trent stated high fiving Chris.

“Oh, I saw that, one of the contestants dropped their partner on their head and got immunity that week.” Beth stated still spitting a bit since her braces were getting in the way of everything.

“Lucky! I hope I get dropped on my head.” Harold whined while a couple of the guys and girls were thinking about making that happen in the off chance it would knock him out and shut him up.

Trent, meanwhile, had just shrugged as Chris explained that the camp was their staying place and moved over to the others while giving a smile to Gwen who merely rolled her eyes. “Next up is our resident surfer chick, Bridgette.” Chris stated as a blonde wearing a pair of pants that showed off her shapely rear and toned legs while a hoodie was blocking any knowledge of her chest while carrying a surf board.

“Hey everyone, what’s up.” Bridgette stated while Chris had to dodge her surfboard when she swung around.

“This isn’t Malibu, babe.” Duncan stated with a smirk since the island had no waves to speak of and it honestly looked like the beach was manmade, which unknown to him it was.

“I was told we were going to be on a beach.” Bridgette stated being a little depressed at not getting to do any surfing. Trudging over to the others, they then had to dodge her surfboard as she swung it every time she turned her attention to someone else.

“Can we get a move on already?” Heather asked testily making Duncan laugh.

“Someone missed their half-calf soy latte this morning.” Duncan stated making Heather glare.

“Shut up loser.” Heather stated as Chris cleared his throat with an annoyed expression.

“Great, now that the camera is back on me where it belongs, we can now welcome the bookworm of the group: Noah.” Chris stated as a scrawny kid with a big head came off the boat looking bored.

“Did you get my memo about my allergies?” Noah stated in a deadpanned tone.

Chris shrugged, “I’m sure someone did.” He stated not really caring either way since they all signed wavers.

“Great.” Noah stated sarcastically knowing that with all the morons around him he was stuck on his own, which was usual for him. Walking to the others, he merely glanced at the others and rolled his eyes making a few frown since dismissing them like that wasn’t smart when you had to depend on a team for help.

“Next we have Leshawna.” Chris stated as a dark skinned girl with large breasts easily an EE cup, shapely hips, and a shelf ass came on the next boat.

“What’s up y’all? Leshawna’s in the house!” She shouted while high fiving Chris and fist bumping DJ. However, DJ and Bridgette had to restrain her when Harold opened his stupid mouth and not only called her big, but loud as well.

Chris, ignoring the potential maiming and beatdown behind him, introduced the next pair of contestants, “Next we have BFFs, Katie and Sadie.” Chris stated as a pair of girls with matching hairstyles and clothes came off the boat.

Katie was dark skinned and thin with a large butt, slender legs, and C cup breasts while Sadie had more meat on her but not enough to be called fat while sporting a jiggly ass, plump thighs, and D cup breasts.

The two were already annoying some people with their squeals of excitement and happiness at being at a camp while Chris just shook his head knowing he was going to regret this, “Next is Ezekiel, what’s up man?” Chris stated as the next kid got off the boat and had an aura that could only be described as dumb and ignorant.

“Uh, I think I see a bird, eh.” Ezekiel stated actually looking up as he took the question as literal making the others either laugh or just look at him incredulously.

“Look, just keep your head down and try not to get voted off too quickly, okay?” Chris stated making Ezekiel salute and walk to the others. Chris shook his head before presenting the next contestant, “Now we have our resident tech nerd and self-proclaimed ladies man, Cody.” Chris stated as a scrawny kid with a big head and a gap in his front teeth came up smiling as if he was the star Quarterback for the high school and all the girls should be flocking to him.

Of course reality hit hard as all the girls ignored him or shot him down hard. Chris didn’t care though since the more annoyances for the campers, the more drama for the show, “Up next is the bodybuilder of the group, Eva.” Chris stated as a girl with a serious expression came of the boat, though her attire showed off her DD cup breasts and toned stomach, legs, and toned squeezable ass.

Eva merely ignored Chris and walked straight up to the others before dropping her bag, incidentally on Cody’s foot before he could flirt with her, “OW! What’s in these? Weights?” Cody asked as he massaged his hurt foot.

“Yes.” Eva stated with a glare making Cody back up with his hands raised while Eva merely snorted and waited for Chris to finish his ramblings.

“Next is the big goofball of the group, Owen.” Chris stated as the largest and definitely heaviest competitor stepped off clearly excited.

“Oh wow it’s so awesome to be here! Chris! It’s awesome to meet you. And…” You get the idea as Owen kept rambling about the awesome stuff going on for a few minutes while the other competitors, even serious Noah and Heather, found him a bit amusing.

“Next is our responsible, CIT applicant, and future lawyer, Courtney.” Chris stated a girl stepped off with high DD cup breasts, but had wide hips and a large ass in addition.

“Hi, it’s nice to meet all of you. I hope we can get along well on our tea… oh wow.” Courtney started before getting distracted as the next contestant was… well… eye candy really.

“And here’s Justin, the model. Just so you know dude, we picked you just because of your looks.” Chris stated with a grin and Justin paused a moment before shrugging with a smile.

“I’m cool with that.” Justin stated as he walked over to the others with the girls all looking at him lustfully while the guys rolled their eyes or glared at the guy being competition for the girls… except Owen… he was… well… just awkward.

“Next we have the wild girl, Izzy.” Chris stated as the wild orange haired girl known as Izzy quickly ran and jumped off the boat… only her foot caught the railing so she flipped and then skidded across the dock on her chin making everyone cringe knowing that had to hurt.

“Woohoo! What a trip!” Izzy stated as she got up with her skirt/towel showing her slender legs while hiding her butt while the top showed off her CC cup breasts.

Chris smirked, “Now comes our second to last contestant: The rising star of the female model world, Hinata Hyuga.” Chris stated making all of the cast members except for Ezekiel widen their eyes in shock.

Off the boat came a beautiful girl with long midnight blue hair, pale lavender eyes that didn’t seem to have a pupil, and red painted lips and nails. Her body was the best out of all the girls with large tits easily hitting an F cup, wide hips, slender legs, full bouncy ass, and a cute face. Her clothing only accentuated her body as she was wearing black heeled sandals, dark blue yoga pants that hugged her legs and ass, a sleeved corset style top that gave clear view of her cleavage, and a black choker with a red spiral on it. On her left hand’s ring finger was a platinum band with a white gem on it rather than a diamond and a red spiral was engraved on it.

All in all, she was the hottest girl there and the guys could only looks at her in lust, even the usual stoic Noah and Duncan, while the girls looked at her in admiration, jealousy, and a bit of lust of their own.

Hinata merely smirked and walked by Chis only carrying one duffle bag with her and patted Chris’ shoulder as she passed. She did notice that Justin, she knew all the competitors as she and her husband had stolen the script and the registry, was the least effected and knew it was because he and her husband were friends, “Hello Justin, fancy seeing you here.” Hinata stated with her voice only making the guys have bigger affection for her.

Justin merely grinned, “Nice seeing you too, Hinata. I’m guessing if you’re here, then he’s the last competitor?” Justin asked and Hinata smirked, adding to her attractiveness due to the smirk being confident and beautiful at the same time.

“Of course, you didn’t really think I’d come on here without him, did you?” Hinata stated then asked keeping the smirk on her face.

It was Gwen that managed to speak first, “Uh, who are you talking about?” She asked still in shock that the number one female model in the world as well as one of the smartest women was here in front of her.

Justin smirked before pointing to the boat coming in.

Everyone turned to see the boat pull up before the girls all gained hearts in their eyes, drools of lust, and heat flooding their bodies as they looked at the Adonis stepping off the boat. He stood at 6’5”, lean built like a professional runner, spiky red hair with yellow tips that reached his neck, and his eyes had heterochromia iridum, meaning his eyes were two different colors: His right was a deep cerulean blue and the left was a pale purple that was darker than Hinata’s and had a pupil. The male wore a pair of black jeans with a silver lining down the legs, black boots with fire along the souls, a tight fitting sleeveless muscle shirt, and a necklace with some blood red magnatama, black beads, and a black crystal hanging on the middle of it. The shirt also revealed that he had some tattoos on his arms that seemed like tribal mixed with hieroglyphics, symbols, and something else that no one could identify that went from his shoulder down to the backs of his palms.

“Please welcome our last contestant: Model, CEO of his own company, and world renowned author: Naruto Uzumaki.” Chris stated causing everyone; except for Ezekiel, Hinata, and Justin; to drop their jaws in shock while Naruto merely smirked and walked by Chris carrying his own duffle bag.

When he got next to Hinata, he smiled before giving her a full lustful and loving kiss that Hinata quickly returned making many of the girls blush wishing they had someone to kiss like that, while they also were sad since the hunk of a man was taken already. The guys merely stared wishing they were kissing Hinata.

When they broke apart, Naruto tossed Chris something that was quickly caught showing it was a red bound book that had Makeout Tactics Advanced written on the side, “Hope you enjoy the signed copy of the new book, Chris. It’s not scheduled to come out for another three weeks.” Naruto stated making Chris grin as he quickly pocketed the book for later.

“Thanks bud, now, before we start, does anyone want Naruto’s autograph?” Chris asked with a smirk as all the girls, minus Hinata, were instantly by Naruto with books and pens in their hands as if they summoned them via magic.

Naruto smiled and signed each of the books while brushing his hand against the girls’ making them blush, both the touch and the smile, and Naruto stood there as Chris got everyone ready for a picture to be taken. However, just as he got the picture, the dock gave out with only Naruto, Hinata, Lindsay, Heather, and Courtney escaping getting wet.

The reason for the latter two was because Naruto had lifted them and jumped back with Hinata, who grabbed Lindsay and jumped away. Naturally, this made the two blink in surprise before blushing as his strong arms were wrapped around them and his hands were on their hips near their asses. He wasn’t directly touching them there, but his tips had brushed their asses and sent pleasurable sparks through them making them blush further.

“You two okay?” He asked as he ran his hands on their sides making them blush and shudder while Heather’s was worse since his hand was on her bare skin making her feel his touch even more.

“Y-yeah, thanks for the save Naruto.” Courtney stated with a blush while the image of him grabbing her ass and making out with her popped in her head and made her blush even further.

“Y-yeah, thanks a lot.” Heather stated as the image of him making out while he fingered her popped in her head making her blush harder.

“I’m glad. I didn’t mean to scare you with my grabbing, but I just reacted and tried to pull you away.” He stated sounding sincere making them shake their heads.

“It’s fine/cool.” They stated at the same time before glaring at the other a bit.

The glares ended when Naruto cupped their chins and ran his thumbs on their cheeks, “I’m glad, you two are okay.” He stated with a smile that made them blush all over again, though they still side glared the other for being in the situation with them.

Near them, Hinata was standing while stabilizing Lindsay, who she had grabbed and jumped away with. However, her hands were groping Lindsay’s nice tight ass and her perky tits, “Are you ok Lindsay?” Hinata asked with concern in her voice.

“Y-yeah, thanks Hinata, but uh… why is your hand on my butt and chest?” She asked in confusion while blushing at the nice feeling filling her as Hinata grabbed her butt and breast, *”Oh god! Her hand is so soft and it feels so good on my boob. If she doesn’t stop, not only are my panties going to be ruined but I’m going to start moaning.”* Lindsay thought as Hinata’s hands were pleasuring her a lot and it was just a simple groping.

“Oh, it was just the easiest place to grab you and stabilize you, you don’t mind do you?” Hinata stated with an almost playful tone coming to her voice.

“I-I guess not. It does make sense that it would be easy to grab and hold me there.” Lindsay stated as she was feeling pleasure course through her before Hinata let her go and Lindsay had to resist the urge to whine as the pleasurable feeling left her.

“I’m glad. I would like us to get along well.” Hinata stated patting Lindsay’s ass and smirked as the blush returned to her face quite a bit.

“M-me too.” Lindsay squeaked as the pats were sending pleasurable jolts through her.

Naruto and Hinata shared a glance as they already had the first three of their competitors to “convince” to join them. The fun was really going to start picking up soon and not just the show’s competition either.

Time for some fun?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)