More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by pisywi pisywi

Who is your stepmom??

Naruto's stepmom [By Pisywi]

(this is an alt timeline where Naruto's parents are alive)

A new batch of Kunoichi (female ninjas) are set to graduate from Konohagakure ninja academy soon. Their teacher Kurenai Yuuhi tells them 'Before you girls graduate you must pass sex training!'

Hinata asks nervously 'Sex training?'

Kurenai says 'That's right. We are kunoichi we may have to seduce enemies for information so every kunoichi has to pass sex training before they graduate. You'll be paired with an older male ninja that'll teach you everything there's to know about sex!'

The girls have different reactions. Ino looks excited. Sakura looks determined but worried what Sasuke will think about her first time being with another man.

'I know some of you have boyfriends or boys you like. But this is important sacrifice we kunoichis must make for Konohagakure. My sex training was under lord 3rd Hokage himself. When Asuma (Kurenai's boyfriend and 3rd Hokage's son) found out his father took my virginity and sexually trained me he didn't talk to his father for months. But Asuma eventually forgave his father when he understood the necessity of our sex training.'

'I wonder who I'll be paired with?' Tenten gossips. Karin (transfer student from Kusagakure) and Temari (transfer student from Sunagakure) will also be trained.

Kurenai says 'One more thing. Lord 4th hokage will personally conduct one of your sex training. Try not to disappoint him!'

(meanwhile at the hokage's office)

'You must take a second wife Minato! You've been married to Kushina for 18 years but she's only given you one son! A powerful man like you should've multiple wives and children!' Koharu the old woman of the ninja council advises.

Minato says 'I'll think about it.'

'There's no need to think! We want you to volunteer for the sex training of a recently graduating 18 year old Kunoichi and train her to be your 2nd wife!'

That's Naruto's classmates. Minato feels uncomfortable but decides he must do his duty to Konoha 'Who are the options?'

Vote:- Which girl does Minato choose? (left to right in the top pic)

  1. Ino
  2. Sakura
  3. Karin
  4. Tenten
  5. Temari
  6. Hinata

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)