More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BlueKnight BlueKnight

What's next?

Naruki Hagihara became a hero in a different world!

The 18-year-old otaku who is recent graduate from high school named Naruki Hagihara, who is a little chubby, bought a wooden box that he presumed to be a music box as the present for his little sister's birthday.

On the way home, he cannot helped himself but wanting some snacks. So he stopped at the convenient store and bought a pork steam bun and a can of soda for himself. As he is sitting down on the bench and eating, he decided to test the music box to see if it is fake or not.

But as soon as he opened it, a rainbow bright light consumed him!

The next thing he knows, he found himself sitting on the floor in a middle of a forest with the wooden box itself. The only things that came with him are the steam bun in his right hand and a can of soda that he bought earlier.

As he is about to get up and question his own whereabouts, the sounds of fighting nearby interrupted his train of thought. As a result, the chubby young man runs to the source of these sounds and found himself at the edge of a cliff.

Down below, two armies are clashing against each other! The first one is an army made up of elves, dragons, humans and humans with animal features while the other one is an army purely made up of humans in golden yellow armors. But upon closer inspection, it is revealed that as soon as the humans in golden yellow armors get harmed, their bodies are vaporized and leave only their armors and weapons behind, indicating that they most likely are not humans.

Suddenly without warning, he is snatched into the sky by a wyvern! Soon, he found more wyverns are flying down from the sky and heading down to the battlefield below, beginning to pick off the troops made of multiple species one by one.

Then, Naruki is saved when an arrow pierced a wyvern that is carrying him in the head, causing it to vaporize into thin air!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!" Naruki screamed as he's falling down to a certain doom. But then, he is saved by a magical purple aura that suddenly covered his body out of nowhere.

"Huh?" Naruki wondered out loud as he's looking around for the one who just saved by doing what he just witnessed.

Then, he spotted three young women are approaching him. The first one is a human woman who appeared to be in early 20's with long violet hair, tan skin and green eyes in a dark blue dress that show her D-cup breasts and she is also the one responsible for holding him in the air due to the glowing purple aura from her right hand. The second one is a female Light Elf with long reddish blonde hair and blue eyes in long white dress that show the cleavage of her D-cup breasts with a staff in her right hand. Her appearance seemed to be in mid 20's in general. The third one is a female Dark Elf with long white hair tied into ponytail, violet eyes and the appearance of the 18-year-old at least. Unlike the other two, she is wearing an armor and a black cape on her back. She's also having a sheathed sword hanging on her back. But despite wearing an armor, the size of the plates at her chest clearly indicating that her boobs must be quite plentiful.

"Um... thank you for saving me but... who are you?" Naruki asked them politely.

"The name is Princess Veronica, granddaughter of Emperor Matthias II of the Calca Empire. And this is Queen Ulrica of the Elves' Confederacy and her cousin, Princess Annika." Veronica introduced herself, the female Light Elf and the female Dark Elf respectively.

"Nice to meet you..." Naruki said nervously with a nervous smile.

"And you are?" Ulrica asked him as she's looking at him.

"My name is Naruki Hagihara." Naruki said as he continued to smile nervously.

"And where did you come from?" Annika asked him as she's looking at him.

"You three won't believe me even if I speak the truth." Naruki said as he's looking at them, feeling worry what will happened to him if he speaks the truth.

"Try us." All three young woman said in unison.

What will Naruki do in this situation? Speak the truth or made up a lie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)