More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by diaperslut diaperslut

Who is this new house mate? Sister, cousin, stranger, co-worker?

Nanny? (Susanna; white fox)

To my complete surprise, on the other side of the door was a female white fox, dressed in a light pink uniform. She couldn't have been more than 30 and she had C-cup breasts and a general hourglass figure. The name on her left breast was "Susanna" and embroidered in white letters on the other breast was the name "Kids of All Ages." This was, Katie knew, a nanny/babysitting service that catered to clientele of all ages, as the name suggested. Don't ask how Katie knew about it, either.

"A nanny service? I don't need a babysitter," she replied, thinking this lovely woman had simply gotten the wrong address.

"Well, are you Katherine Ringold?" the woman asked in a surprisingly kind and gentle tone of voice, as if she were addressing a child.

"Yeah. But..." Katie tried to think of an excuse to send her away.

"Well then your boss, Olivia Raund thinks otherwise. I was specifically hired by her. Now, please let me in," The gentleness in her voice was filled with a hint of authority.

In truth, Katie realized she was going into heat soon and was actually looking into a nanny service of sorts. But it was hard to find those services that also provided a much more intimate side. Kids Of All Ages had been the most promising. Olivia had caught Katie looking once and decided to give one of her favorite employees a gift.

Katie, reluctantly stepped aside, red filling her cheeks. "Okay," she replied.

This fox was almost the same color as Katie, but there was much more fluff to her. She was maybe an inch or two taller than the 5'6 wolf, too and probably weighed somewhere in the same region, maybe a little more due to her larger breasts.

In Susanna's right hand, she carried a pink bag and in the other she pulled a small white and pink suitcase. As she stepped through the door and set down both, she reached into a pocket of her knee length skirt and produced a letter. "This is for you," she said simply as she toured the very messy house on her own.

"Dear, Kate," the letter read. "As consolation for your current situation, I have taken the liberty of hiring you a very specialized babysitter. I saw you looking at this company the other day and I must say, you do have good tastes. Susanna will not simply be your babysitter for the next three weeks, but she will be your mother, and you will refer to her as such. That is her specialty, ADBL play. But she is well versed in other things, so if you are uncomfortable with her normal style, just let her know. My sister swears by her normal style though. Get well, take it easy and I hope to see you back here soon. Love, Olivia Raund."

The letter was handwritten in her boss's elaborate, and sometimes hard to read cursive as long loops got mixed up with tall spires. But, thankfully, there was a typed translation on the back.

Oddly enough, Katie was quite excited and not as secretly as she would have liked. When she had finished the letter and looked up, Susanna was sitting patiently in a chair. "All done?"

Katie thought of raising protest, but her body nodded before she could. "Good. Now pull down your shorts and get over my knee, young lady."

"What? But, Mommy, I'm 24. I'm not a kid anymore," she protested trying out the title.

Susanna smiled at the young wolf, her fluffy tail flicking twice behind her whilst Katie's danced like a young pup going to to the carnival.

"I didn't ask you for an argument, Katie. Over my knee now," Susanna reitterated.

Again, there was a , but more so because of Katie's excitement than anything else. Eventually, though, she slid her shorts to mid thigh as she bent over the woman's knee and made sure to lift her tail out of the way. Although, Katie didn't normally care to be spanked, she did find this situation rather intoxicating and if Susanna's sensitive nose didn't inform her of the she-wolf's arousal, a quick check between her legs would have. In fact, Kate was positive, from that angle, her leaking, puffy folds would be clearly visible. However, Susanna didn't react to this as she promptly began slapping the woman's ass just as hard as she would have if Katie was a disobedient child.

This didn't particularly hurt, but it did turn her furry flesh a nice shade of red, and increased her arousal to almost unbearable levels. After a good 30 spankings, Susan let up the wolf who slid to her knees next her babysitter and rubbed her sore butt. "Alright. Now, are you going to be a good girl from now on?" Katie nodded, feigning sniffles. "Are you going to do everything i tell you without fuss or agrument?" As she spoke, Susan stroked Katie's head like a puppy.

Again, Katie nodded added a barely audible, "Yes, ma'am," to it.

"Good. Now, pull your pants up and lets get cleaning," Susanna ordered and Katie obeyed.

What does the morning bring?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)