More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ewong ewong

What is your name, age, and occupation?

Nancy, 36 year old Stepmother, High School Teacher

Nancy had studied to become an engineer, but her education pursuits had halted when she met Brad. He was an electrical engineer for Grumthorp, the leading aerospace company employed by the government. She didn't mind he had a daughter from a previous marriage since she was already old enough to do things on her own. They married two years later, and she settled into being a housewife. However, a few years later, Brad suddenly passed away in his sleep, leaving Nancy yo take care of his daughter, Kristine, all by herself.

Nancy had a masters in electrical engineering, but lacked any experience. She decided to get her teaching credential, and was now teaching physics to highschoolers. She was even happier since Kristine was in her class as well, now eighteen along with her other students in the class. Everything seemed to be getting back to normal, but Nancy was harboring a secret from everyone. One that she knew would ruin her if anyone found out.

That's when she found a mysterious letter in her mailbox...

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)