More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anorldeschaneraer_PC anorldeschaneraer_PC

which universe did venom fall ?

Nanatsu no Taizai

Diane was shopping in the kingdom of Liones, it was peaceful times after the of the king of demons and the supreme deity, there were no more wars or major clashes throughout Britania, all members of the seven deadly sins followed their paths, some went alone while others intertwined their paths, Diane had married King, lately King was involved in several diplomatic meetings, Diane barely saw him so she decided to take a little trip to the kingdom of Liones.

Diane was using a magical jewel made by Merlin, this jewel made her small while she used it, she was walking through the Liones commercial center looking for different types of clothes, from expensive dresses to sexy lingerie, she was wearing short black shorts and her short orange dress, she wanted to buy almost every single piece of clothing on Liones and as the wife of the fairy king she had the money for this, she spent the whole day buying new clothes until she felt that it was enough.

Diane returned to her hotel room which was located above a fancy tavern, she was so eager to try on her new clothes that she could barely contain herself with excitement, Diane entered the room and quickly locked the door, and closed the curtains, Diane took the large mirror in the bathroom and positioned above a table in the bedroom, she was ready to start, Diane tried her clothes one by one, she tried dozens of dresses but few satisfied her until the moment she got bored and decided to try the other types of clothes she had bought and her choice was her lingerie, she had bought 5 lingerie, 2 red, 1 blue, 1 purple and one black, Diane didn't think any lingerie enhanced her sexy body until she found a strange outfit inside the bedroom closet, a strange outfit that covered only from her crotch to her breasts without cover your back and a pair of fake bunny ears.

(bunny girl suit)

Diane felt a strange urge to dress and in a matter of seconds she was already dressed in the sexy outfit, she started posing in front of the mirror, she felt that she was even sexier than she would be naked, she had the impression that her butt was rounder and her breasts were even bigger but still proportionate, with each pose she felt strangely horny over her own body, unconsciously she already had her hands massaging and groping her breasts, a few seconds later she lost firmness in her legs and fell on her knees, with one hand she squeezed her right breast nipple and with the other, she slipped her hand under her costume until she reached her pussy, with two fingers she plunged deep into her vagina while moaning without control, a few minutes then she heard someone knocking on the door while she heard a male voice saying: "hello, excuse me, I came to bring the towel requested earlier".

Diane wasn't thinking straight due to the amount of hormones in her brain that made her go into ecstasy, quickly she got up but still feeling her breasts she walked to the door, after a sigh of pleasure she opened the door, she came across a man of average height, when he saw the woman wearing the sexy costume he closed his eyes and said: "I'm sorry for intruding! I'll come back later".

"No, you didn't interrupt anything," Diane said seductively.

Suddenly Diane grabbed the man's hand and threw him across the room as she locked the door.

"But what was that madam? Did something happen?".

Diane jumped up and straddled the man, silencing him with a kiss.

Diane was sitting on the waist of the man who was getting an erection from the sensation in his crotch, with one simple movement she ripped the man's pants off revealing his large penis, they were both so swayed by lust they didn't realize that Diane's clothes it had melted in the waist area, a few seconds after an exchange of lust filled glances Diane stopped kissing and started bouncing on the man's erect penis, the man felt an unimaginable pleasure, Diana's pussy was exaggeratedly wet leaving it lubricated, the man didn't feel friction just her inner walls massaging his penis, it didn't take long until he started cumming inside her pussy.

For some reason, not a single drop of cum leaked out of Diane's pussy but both were blinded by the immense amount of pleasure they were feeling, Diane was blinded by her libido just looking to increase the pleasure she felt, Diane got up and leaned on against a table in the center of the room pointing her ass towards the man staring at her with his rock hard cock.

The man quickly thrust and penetrated Diane's asshole, they both moaned loudly as the man withdrew his cock and thrust in again, "gyaahhhh" Diane moaned loudly as she felt the warm viscous liquid filling her asshole, as the man fucked Diane's ass as he felt that his hands were trapped in Diane's clothes, it was as if there was a sticky substance covering Diane's clothes, when the man despaired he tried to free himself but before he could react a tentacle jumped from the back of Diane's clothes and caught himself in the man's mouth preventing him from screaming, the more the man resisted the more he was grabbed by black tentacles as he was pulled closer to Diane, in a matter of seconds he was being swallowed by several black tentacles, there were so many tentacles around him that a cocoon formed over the man's skin, slowly it was consumed by the Symbiote who was now satisfied and ready to spread.

Suddenly Diane felt the man increasing in intensity and speed, she began to come incessantly when she felt a strong grip of two hands on her ass, Diane was not looking back but if she looked she would see a bunch of tentacles rising from a black puddle on the floor, as Diane drowned with the pleasure she began to feel as if several people were kissing her legs, from her ass to her fingertips, Diane at first just enjoyed the new sensation until she came to her senses, she thought: "Why am I cheating on King? I think I shouldn't do that. Wait a minute, if I'm alone with the tavern attendant who's kissing me?". Diane quickly looked back and saw a black mass full of tentacles.

"WHAT TA FU..." Diane tried to scream but was interrupted by a thick tentacle that covered her mouth and pulled her by the neck.

Diane fell backward on the ground that was covered in black goo, Diane tried to roll away from the goo but she felt like she was stuck to the ground, she was completely naked as several tentacles advanced against her, Diane easily tore the tentacles but they reconstituted themselves before she could get up, with a quick movement she ripped the tentacle that covered her mouth but before she could avoid it she was doubly penetrated by two large tentacles that invaded her ass and pussy without hesitation.

"Aaaaahhhh! Shit! that asshole made my ass too sensitive but I won't get so easily" Diana said.

With all her strength Diane got up even as she was being penetrated by the two tentacles, her legs were completely covered by the Symbiote, step by step she cummed more and more, she felt heavy and more and more her mind was broken by the pleasure, as she walked to the door the Symbiote spread and at that point it had already covered her back and her belly, Diane was about to open the door but when she touched the doorknob she felt her nipples being sucked, for a moment Diane opened the door mouth unconsciously to moan but this was Diane's fatal mistake, in an instant, the Symbiote launched a tentacle in Diane's mouth, she tried to pull it but it was too late, the Symbiote was already inside her body and in seconds she had already reached the brain, with some chemicals released in Diane's brain her morale had disappeared and her desires for pleasure were intensified to the .

For an instant Diane lost consciousness only to wake up a few seconds later but now she was confused she wondered what she was doing, she wondered why she wasn't enjoying all the pleasure she could feel so without blinking she plunged into pleasure from the Symbiote, she was already completely covered by the Symbiote, suddenly she felt as if there were several people kissing her entire body and as if there were people sucking her erect nipples, Diane could barely move due to her spasms caused by the pleasure she felt, as Diane enjoyed the pleasure the Symbiote absorbed her cum using it as a nutrient to make more symbiotic mass, a puddle of Symbiote formed around Diane within minutes, as the puddle spread across the room several tentacles emerged and grabbed Diane by her arms and legs making her spread her legs wide exposing her Symbiote covered pussy, slowly and a tentacle emerged and inserted itself into Diane's vagina, quickly several tentacles clung to Diane's body, penetrating her in every possible way while other tentacles massaged her all over her body, Diane only lasted a few seconds until she collapsed, her mind it was broken, fragmented into pleasure and lust, in a few seconds the Symbiote reconstituted Diane's mind but now it wasn't just Diane she was part of the Symbiote's hive mind and she was ready to expand that family.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)