More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Nakedladypocalypse

You are Steve, a survivor trying to survive in a post apocalyptic world by scavenging among the ruins of what is left. You have a backpack and a canteen. You haven't eaten in two days so you're desperately searching for food. You enter a rundown building and search the first floor, but find nothing. You ascend to the second floor and continue your search, but it is also void. You are about to descend when you notice a creaking floorboard.

You stay still, then notice that you are being followed. But you quickly dismiss it as a threat. A bare, dainty foot steps onto the level where you are. Then it is followed by a woman, equally bare. you'd place her around 22. Brunette hair, sad, scared eyes. And you recall the strange events that lead to where you all are now. An anomalous wave that wiped over the Earth....destroying buildings, landscapes....and strangely enough, disrobing women of any kind of clothing or footwear. It's a fact you've come to accept. Women in the apocalypse are nude.

The woman looks around and as she notices you, she screams. "You're...you're alive!" You nod. "Yes." Her name is Sophia and she lived in a small community up North.

You figured you'd seen enough naked girls out here to get used to it...but Sophia is something else. you can't help but stare at her round breasts.....her firm, exposed body. Her trim tummy and strong dancer's legs. Her bare toes on the wood floor. Her bare shoulders, hanging hair, and slightly dirtied angel face. "Uh....Um-" you stutter.

"What the hell, Steve?", she complains. "You've been staring at me for several minutes. Did you want to say something?"

"Well...yes....

You watch as she blushes hotly and throws her arms over her private parts.

She's embarrassed.

"S-s-s-stop it! Please!", she tells you, but it does no good. You see her cheeks turn a delightful shade of pink.You i'd ask her to dress but you know that's impossible in this strange new world. you mean...I do like what you're seeing. She's cute, and she's nude....forever. It'll just take getting used to.

"Alright....alright", you say in consolation.

There's a moment of silence between the two of you, and then you make conversation. "So....what have you been up to?"

"Nothing much...", she replies. "What about you?"

"Oh, you know....scavenging, and fighting, and trying to stay alive."

She nods at your answer.

I notice that she's very nervous, and still blushing hotly. I ask. "Am I....Am I the first person to see you....since?" I gently glance at her exposed body.

"Oh...", she suddenly remembers. "Actually, you're the second."

She's talking about the people from her old community. You wait for more, but she's quiet.

You "So.....you saw some people you knew...while um.....you couldn't wear clothes."

"Yeah", she replies.

"Ah...."

There's a moment of silence as you both awkwardly stare into each other's eyes.

You look down at your shoes and her bare toes. "Listen, I know it's weird, but it's the elephant in the room. You're naked....forever. You know that right, Sophia?"

"I do."

"There's no....placing bandaids on this one. I think we both know exactly what we're dealing...um, happen."

She nods, and continues. "Yeah, you're right."

You take a deep breath, then speak again. "Listen, no hard feelings. I know these are strange circumstances. I'll go first; I saw several people I knew while you saw people you knew."

Sophia goes silent, then quietly replies.

"I see."

"But if it eases your mind any, I'm not judging you one bit."

She looks up at you, her eyes begging for you to believe that's the truth.

You put a hand on her shoulder, feeling her bared skin for the first time. It's soft and slightly cool..pleasantly so. "You're still the same girl to me....my friend. Neither you or any woman on Earth asked for this....weird turn of fate."

She looks into your eyes, then she looks down, and shakes her head. You see that she still doesn't believe you.

"I'm not lying."

"I...I hope so."> You say "I continue. "So um....how many days?"

"How many days", she echoes.

"Yeah....how much time passed when you saw them? Give or take a few."

"Two days.", she answers, softly, almost under her breath.

You say "So, a two day's journey? How did you even find me?! You must be hungry..."

"I didn't actually. I knew you wouldn't be easy to find."

"How so? Tell me."

"Well, you're a scavenger, right? You're probably with a group of other survivors."

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I knew a group of scavengers would most likely pass not too far from you, in the other direction. So I sort of guessed."

"Guessed?!? How the hell did you guess that?"

The girl just smiles, and shrugs. "I have no idea. It was a hunch."

"You can't help but look down at her breasts as they jiggle when she shrugs. You quickly look back up to her face to see her smiling at you.

"You checking me out?" Sophia asks, in a playful tone.

You say "Where did this come from?!" you're taken aback, but you smirk. "Newfound confidence or something? Is it true what they say about walking around naked?"

She hits your chest with her fist. "No! I was just teasing you."

"Oh." You sigh, smiling. "So....two days. How far away is your home?And how long ago were you there?"

"About a week ago."

"Did you make it?"

"Yes, I made it." She pauses. "It took me three days to get here though. My caravan broke down and had to be abandoned by its driver. I had to walk all the way here."

"And you made it?"

"Yes, I made it."

"Good.

"It must have been surreal, and scary traveling here without any clothing." You look at her and you see her blush. "I would have been self-conscious, but I figured some things are more important than being embarrassed. You know, like staying alive."

You nod. "True."

"Do you...do you have any?

You sigh. "So you don't know yet....remember what I just told you? It won't work, not if you're female. Women in this new world are kind of...stuck like this."

She nods. "I saw all the dead bodies outside the walls, in various states of undress, and I thought they were. Just one of the reasons I decided not to go check out the city."

"Well, if you did, you would have been stuck naked in a highly populated area." You shake your head, grimacing at the thought.

"Can you at least let me inside your home, so I can at least have some cover? It's freezing out here." She looks around.

"You can stay here, sure. It's the least I can do."

She nods her thanks. "That would be nice. It's been a while since I slept inside a proper roof over my head."

You notice again just how beautiful she is. You'll have to get used to sharing space with an undressed female. It's just another consequence of the new world.

You motion her to come in, and she does so happily, twirling around once before you close the door.

"So....we got any food around here?"

You nod, and head over to a little kitchen area. "There's some canned goods in the cupboard there. You want something in particular, or are you just happy with whatever is available? I think there's some cereal, too, but I don't know if you like that."

"Whatever you've got will be delicious. So...what do you do?

"Right now, I just survive. I deal sometimes with the city. Right now there's a lot of confusion going around, especially for females like you. They all have to adapt with both a loss of most technologies and a life without clothing."You give a small chuckle. "You look at least comfortab~l, if still cold."

She chuckles. "Men are such dicks."

"True that." You motion to the couch, and you sit, opening up the bag. You pull out a can of peaches and a notebook.

"So....we got much time?" she asks.

"I don't even know. I don't even have a watch." You sigh. "I'm supposed to go meet someone soon."

"Is this your job?

You raise an eyebrow. "Actually....this is personal. Someone from my old life...from before. She's tried to contact me.""Really? Who is she?"

You shrug.

"She hasn't revealed that, for fear. But I know it's a she. Because...." you point to Sophie's own bare body.

"She's like you, and sounds a lot more....flummoxed by all this."

You sigh, and stand up. You open up the notebook briefly, before closing it. You look over at Sophie.You notice every nuance of her body and posture. The way she covers her breasts in modesty but in a relaxed way with one arm. The other hand hovering over her pussy. Her smooth, bare tummy trembling a little from rapid breath, probably from running for your shelter. The one bare foot rubbing her calf apprehensively. You mentally catalog these things, because you know you'll be having to deal with them again.

You sigh, and shake your head. "If I knew how to fix this...." you start to say, before she cuts you off.

"If you could fix it, you would have done so already."

You wink, teasingly. "Don't be so sure."

Sophie laughs, and lightly punches your arm. Your skin tingles where her fingers connected with your bicep.You turn and put a hand on her shoulder, making her jump slightly. "Sorry, not used to....skin....all the skin contact." You understand. "We'll get used to each other. This is the beginning of a partnership."

You sit back down and return to eating your food. Still in a state of confusion, Sophie sits next to you, although she's a little more aware of her own body now, curling up on the couch."So....now what?"

You don't even have words. You just reach out and take her hand, and curl your fingers around hers. Sophie smiles at the display of trust and honesty.

"I'm glad you're here," she says, sincerely. You give a small smile in response.

There's really nothing else to do, now. The two of you will just have to sit here and get to know each other.

You try to think of something to ask the new presence in your shelter. Questions about her nude state come to mind, but that's just the lack of interaction with an actual woman, preceded by the appearance of an always nude one.

"So....what exactly did you see out there...you traveled a while."

Sophie's brow furrowed as she thinks back to the event, which may or may not have been a nightmare from what she's gone through.Sophie's brow furrowed as she thinks back to the event, which may or may not have been a nightmare from what she's gone through.

She was naked. She was outside. The sun was shining. There were trees.

"I....I was naked," she answers, in a confused tone. "I was outside.

You cock your head. "Yes? That's what I would imagine....you don't remember what happened between before and...waking up?"

She shakes her head. "I remember being outside, before that."

There's a short pause. You try to think of how to approach the next question. "Do you...remember who you were?"

Sophie smiles. "Of course, just....my old life....and then this."

You nod, sympathetically. "I know the feeling. I know what it's like to....." You let the end of your sentence trail off, in respect for Sophie's experience."From what I gather, it's an ironic fate. They were testing some sort of scare-tactic weapon. Non-lethal....it affected equipment, destroyed it and disarmed the opposition. Only the reactor went crazy and zapped the whole damn world. Turns out it was bad for the environment....and strangely, female's ability to wear clothing." You shrug. "But that's just a rumor."

Sophie mulls your words over. "An ironic fate... I suppose that's one way of looking at it." She pauses. "Do you think we'll ever get out of here?"You sadly shake your head. "This is Earth now. The old world is gone, Sophie."

"So, what are we going to do?"

You think for a second. "I guess we'll start a new life from here on out."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)