More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by skim266 skim266

What multiverse ENF story will we follow?

Naked superhero

Across the multiverse, there is a universe where one hero can awaken her powers by making wardrobe sacrifices.

Everyone loves superheroes. Why? There are variety different reasons why people love superheroes. Strange but magnificent powers. Saving everyone from a great catastrophe. Putting everyone before themselves. Sacrifices. A cool suit that symbolizes what kind of hero they are.

Tracy, a slim brunette, is considered a great and powerful superhero in this Earth's reality, but also very popular and considered shameless in most parts. Her power includes super strength, super speed, and flight. However, the source of her power comes from only one thing... Nudity.

In order for her unleash her powers, she has to be in her birthday suit. When she is fully clothed, she is nothing but a normal young woman. Of course, each article of clothing that she takes off gives her part of her powers. Of course, Tracy needed disguise and only has a mask to cover her face (like the incredibles). Tracy is embarrassed and hates the fact that she is fighting crime while showing all her privates, but she can't turn a blind eye when there's crime or ignore someone crying for help when she's holding this great power.

When there is a crime, Tracy takes off her glasses, kicks off her shoes, rips open her suit, and a hero is here to save the day!

How does the hero start off her day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)