More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tyff Tyff

Where does Mackenzie's bad day begin?

Naked in her car

“What the hell did I drink?” Mackenzie says as she rubs her temples with her fingers and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. “I really need to stop going out drinking with friends. At least they were kind even to bring me home…” She immediately realized as she stretched her arms up and touched a soft surface that she was not home. She could see that she was in the backseat of her car and to make things even worse she was butt naked. She was lucky though since the condensation had fogged up all the mirrors so no one could see inside. However, she also couldn’t see outside so she had no clue where she even was. Mackenzie still covered her busty tits with her arm and covered her pussy with her other hand out of habit at this point. “Shit! I just bought that dress too…” Mackenzie screamed out realizing another article of clothing was god-knows-where and she began to look around for her phone or even keys to get her back home.

She searched the back seat and accidentally pressed her plump ass cheeks into the window that left two, large circles for anyone to now be able to peek in. Mackenzie continued to search and found nothing for the next minute as she looked around. She did realize that the two large circles that made the window see thru again and realized her ass had gotten rid of her cover. She covered herself again and tried to peek out to see where she was but all she could tell is that it looked residential since she could see houses, but still like a parking lot. She scurried to the front seat only to slip over the center console and have her ass and pussy positioned straight in the air, visible for anyone that could see. She squealed as she hurriedly got herself into the passenger seat with a heave and looked around again.

The only thing she could find was a napkin that seemed out of place. She flipped it over and saw a note that said: “Check the trunk for help ;).” Mackenzie sighed as she could recognize her best friend’s hand writing and knew she was part of another game. Mackenzie bit her lip and could tell that it was morning so she hoped that she could make a run for the trunk and possibly not flash anyone. Mackenzie also contemplated that this may be a trick by her as well just to get her to be naked in public for the umpteenth time. Mackenzie thought about her next move but was also noticing the morning sun was melting away the condensation so she needed to make a decision.

What does Mackenzie do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)