More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BeckyS BeckyS

What's next?

Naked Forever?

"You can't wear any clothes at all until I feel satisfied that you have atoned for your ungentlemanly behaviour. In fact, you can't cover your body up in any way. You must also leave your home for at least one hour every day during daylight. Don't worry about getting arrested. If anyone asks about your nudity just tell them that it is normal for you to be naked and they will not question it any further. That's it, that is your punishment. Good luck!"

No sooner had he finished reading the message than James suddenly felt the room temperature appear to drop before looking down to notice that the clothing he had been wearing had completely vanished! In a state of shock he ran to his wardrobe and quickly pulled on a pair of boxers which, to his horror, also vanished. He then leapt under the covers of his bed for a few moments before they disappeared too, leaving his body exposed once more. James just lay there in a state of disbelief. How was he supposed to live like this? And what did Rebecca mean by atone? It seemed like he was going to have to find that out the hard way.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)