More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

Who called for him?

Nae.

After turning to the voice's source, Simon squinted his eyes in surprise, as he realized it was Nae, his classmate, about whose he was talking a moment ago with Dave, was calling for him, as she was running to him.

"I... I wanted to talk with you after classes, but you left the classroom so fast I didn't even see it." She explained, as she took a deep breath after sprinting through the corridor. "Congratulations on the test. You did great."

"Thanks?" He answered suspiciously. He didn't really understand why such popular, by Dave's words, girl, was talking to him, since he never had any super close relations with her. He didn't even remember the last time he spoke with her, if ever. "Do you need something from me?" he asked naturally.

"I was wondering..." she started, while curling her side hair around her finger. "I know you always have the best scores on the tests, and you seem pretty smart... so I was thinking..."

"Huh?" A sudden thought appeared in Simon's mind. Will this be the moment Dave talked about? Two smart people going out together with each other? He never thought about Nae this way... but now that she spoke to him in such closeness, he couldn't deny her pretty, cute face. She had brown eyes, just like him, but somehow looking a little larger, as if gleaming with girl's innocence and lady-like demeanour, framed with long, dark lashes, which accentuated her beauty. Her petite, small nose, leading with a delicate bridge to a plump, pinkish lips, up and down as she talked. Her short hazelnut hair fell in tousled waves around her face, adding a playful look to her overall appearance. It framed her features beautifully, drawing attention to her flawless face. No doubt, Nae possessed quite a captivating, charming looks, so why would a girl like that be interested in...

"... could I study together with you? I would then be able to see your way of studying. Like seeing in what way you complete those algebras, or the geometric problems..."

"Oh, right".

"Em..." Simon thought for a second. "Sure, I don't mind. It's not like I will need to help you that much, since you are so smart anyway..."

"Oh, thank you!" She answered with a bright smile, that made Simon skip a heart beat. "But I'm sure I will be able to learn a lot from you! Let's go quickly!" She joined Simon on his left, and together they went to the library.

And at the library...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)