More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TeratonArm TeratonArm

Who is going to be our ENF super hero?

Nadia Pullman/ Hot Flash, the Fire Girl.

Nadia is, somewhat ironically for her situation, seen as cold by many of the people around her. It's not that she tries to be mean; she just doesn't know how to deal with people very easily, and gets frustrated often. Still, the studious college student does her best to make up for her unwelcoming demeanor by helping with whatever she can, even if it means spreading herself thin in the process.

It is perhaps not surprising, then, that when the opportunity presented itself, she was all too eager to take up the mantle of a superhero. Working late alone in her school's old history building, the building burnt to the ground, but miraculously Nadia was unharmed, though she came out very different. She could now conjure fire out of thin air at will, her clear, dark skin becoming an obsidian black and scalding hot, while her curly brunette hair turns into pure flame cascading off of her head. Of course, as powerful as she is in this form, clothes don't survive contact with her skin, so she tries to keep her cool, not always successfully.

Her hero identity, Hot Flash, has garnered no small amount of fans, due to her fantastic powers, her impressive debut defeating The Insidious Updraft, and her naked form, tall and curvy with flared hips and considerable backside. Nadia isn't sure how to feel about this; being naked in public is humiliating, but with the fame she gets and the good feeling she gets from helping people, she's not about to stop being a hero, no matter how hard it gets to balance her super-heroics with her civilian life.

What happens to Nadia/ Hot Flash?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)