More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AaronWebster AaronWebster

What's your answer?

NO! Get me out of here...

"Let me get this straight," you say. "You're saying that if I step out of line or fuck any girl outside of this sorority, the consequences are going to be pretty dire?"

"Well, that's kind of a 'glass is half empty' way of looking at it, you know," says Julie.

"Do you know how long I have been trying to get a date with a girl from this university?" you ask. "Not a fuck, just a plain old date. And when I do get what I think is a nice evening out with a sweet girl, I find that she is A Fucking Slut! - who only wants to have sex with me for some kind of weird initiation rite!"

You are really fuming now, as the pent up frustrations of 3 months of rejection start to hit home. Only when you see Julie's lip start to quiver do you think that maybe you went a bit over the top.

"Well," Julie says, mustering as much dignity as she can, "I had been looking forward to spending a lot more time with you, John, but if that's the way you are going to behave, then I think that I have had a lucky escape. I'm sorry if you think that every girl you meet has got to be made of sugar and spice and all things nice, but most of us aren't. Some of us are intelligent women, with minds of our own, who enjoy a good dirty fuck just as much as you boys. More than some of you, obviously. Now I think that you had better just... just... just PISS OFF!!"

At that point Julie loses it completely and runs off to her room crying. Half a dozen of her friends go with her. That still means you have to walk the gauntlet of over 50 pouting pretty girls that you have just rejected (and man, they are pretty too - how can you be so stupid?).

You set your face towards the exit and begin walking. There is an audible "Ooh!" of disappointment from a cute, perky blonde cheerleader type, wearing a tight angora sweater across a nice, firm set of boobs, and a short little black skirt that shows off most of her creamy white thighs. You swallow nervously. Man, if only... But no, you know that if she's part of this sorority, there's no way she'll date you outside of here.

A gorgeous looking black girl, with lightened and straightened hair that gives her an exotic look sighs and shakes her head.

You catch the eye of a pretty and petite brunette in a figure hugging purple collared shirt and black shorts. She holds your gaze for a moment and then turns to a similarly lithe, but slightly taller girl with longer blonde hair, pulled back into a tight pony tail. Your eyes nearly pop out as the girls sink into a passionate kiss and those black shorts ride up the soft round ass of the brunette.

Your mind screams that this is madness, as you continue to stride purposefully towards the door.

Can the girls do anything to make you change your mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)