More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Damos Damos

Meeting the family!

NEW NOTE:

Far Cry New Dawn will be included... Each version will vary from story to story (some will follow a new character others you will be the Judge) some you will be with Faith or another lover others alone.

Characters included:

Carmina Rye- increased her age by a year. (From 17-18)

Kim Rye- some may have her being alone, some will be Kim & Judge, Carmina & Judge.

Gina- she dislikes Hurk a lot more.- falls in love with him because of how he is like her.

Grace- not blind in some- blind in but there is a touching moment when she is reunited with Rook/Judge who has been tortured and exposed to Joseph Seed.

Selene (Doctor)

The Twins

If you are the Judge depending on the story will effect the attitudes of characters towards you... in most cases due to the nature of 5 a lot will feel uneasy around you and in some cases pity.

If you are the Judge the Captain Of security is a woman.

Others:

-nana

-judge

-Joseph- depending on the choices in the New Dawn effects what happens- if New Eden is destroyed in some cases he agrees with Capt. to take his people to Prosperity= uneasiness and hostility from Nick and Kim towards Capt. and Joseph- Carmina is the calming factor= knowing both.

-Ethan

-Jerome

-Horatio

-Timber

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)