More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by D0Wh4tever D0Wh4tever

How has life on Earth changed for humanity?

Mythical beings in a modern society

Sam was only twenty when the first, and strongest shockwave, washed over Earth. The changes that it brought in its wake, had rather severe effects on all living beings on the planet, as most, if not all of them, experienced unique physical and mental changes. All of these changes seemed to resemble the many myths that had only been seen as fictional stories before. Stories of dragons soaring through the skies, or horrors about dead creatures coming back to life.

With the sudden appearance of such incredible, fantastical creatures, humanity saw changes among many of their own as well. And when people need to adapt to new situations, they quickly discover new challenges before them.

Sam has transformed as well. He no longer classifies as human, and the changes his body experienced thanks to the shockwaves reaffirmed that. His story shows the challenges of a former human reborn with a new race, having to fit in with a society that slowly adapts to the new lifestyles they're to adopt because of the changes. Sam, meanwhile, needs to live life as a fully-fledged creature of myth.

What kind mythical creature has Sam become?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)