More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who will your story follow?

Mythical Husky Dog

There was a forest near the a neiborhood, and a very beautiful one at that. In the forest there was a pond and waterfall as well as the birds in the forest fly so freely in the sky, as it's the most exotic forest one as ever laid their eyes on. One day there was a hunk that wondered into the forest as he was the most handsome man that you have ever seen, even the kind of man that any woman would want to marry or date. While in the forest The man was wearing a black shirt jack, white shirt, blue cargo pants and black boots, with a gun in hand as he was in the forest hunting Husky dog. Then as the man walked through the forest he searched and search the forest the husky dog as he his M-15 riffle pointed out in front of him ready to shout any Husky dog that he sees.

The reason for the man hunting the husky dogs, is because the husky dogs and the humans have been posed a threat towards one another, as the humans wanted to take over the territory where the husky dogs. There the man saw a Husky dog he then point his riffle at the dog. Then as the dog saw the man pointing the riffle at it, the dog ran as the man fired his shoot at the dog missing the dog as it resulted in the gun shot hitting the tree. The As the man saw the Husky he chased after the dog saying "I'll get you hear I come" as he chased the husky dog. Then as the man chased the dog shooting at it, there appear a Husky dog. It was not only any kind of dog, but a Mythical husky Dog at that with magical powers. The Mythical husky dog saw the man with the gun going after a husky dog which was like a brother to him, as Mythical Dog ran after the man hunter, angry and pissed at what the man hunter was doing.

"Help me!, someone help me please!" said the Husky dog running for it's life. Then through all the running that the dog was doing, he was trapped in a corner of the forest like a rat, as the hunter pointed it's gun at him. There the dog was scared to and terrified, as the man hunter now pointed his gun at the dog. Then as this happened The Mythical dog came on the scene, and as the dog saw what the man was doing, "Oh no you don't" said the Mythical Husky dog, as the dog look at the man with his eyes shined bright light blue. Then a the dog's eyes shined bright blue, the man clothes and gun started to turn a bright light blue color, as both the clothes and gun all disappeared and vanished into thin air. There the man was, standing there in the forest with no gun and no clothes on him baring it all.

Then as Mythical Husky dog did his eye magic, the dog saw the man standing naked with no gun as thought to himself, "man look what I did" as the dog came closer to the get a better look. Then as the man stood the naked, the other dog however, that was trapped in a corner had looked at the man that was hunting him stand there naked as the dog had saw what was daggling between the man's leg. The dog looked at carfully and examin every detail as well, as the dog notice the man's penis by seeing the head, the shaft, the pubic hair around it and the balls underneith his penis. When looking at the man's penis and his balls, it was the first time the husky dog has ever seen a human man naked and the first time seeing his penis as well, while on they other hand thinking, "good, that is what he gets for hunting us innocent husky dogs" as he was glade to see that naked and embarrassed in the forest will giving out a laugh. Then the Mythical Husky dog also saw the man naked as well, looking at his own work at what he did. Then looking at his penis and balls between his legs, it was also the first time the Mithical husky dog had ever seen a naked man and his penis a well too, noticing how big the penis and his balls are and the hair around it.

What happens as the man hunter is now naked.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)