More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Tomate131 Tomate131

“WHAT IS DUA LIPA’S SEXUAL SECRET TALE?

Mysterious hitman

On this particular eveing, Dua was quite bored and scrolled through her phone. She had a chat the other day with popular singer Selena Gomez about their love for sharing their bodies and close-call wardrobe mallfunctions on stage in the past. They were just as drunk as Dua is right now and they shared how they had naughty dreams about being exposed on live stage.

Dua takes another sip from her drink when she a strange payment request from her manager. The value was below $500.000 so she just signed off on it and went back to her instagram. She didn't even read the text her manager sent her with the payment request.

That all happened multiple months ago and due to her drunken state Dua wouldn't remember that she even paid let alone what for even if she read what she paid for. Currently she was on the way to the grammys.

She was in the back of the Limo jamming to music and hyping herself up for the big event. She was just doing a line of evil white powder when her car got hit by a truck. Dua got thrown around the car and hit her head. That's the last thing she knows.

When she wakes back up her head hurts like hell but she can't see anything. She props herself up on her hands and feels cool grass between her fingers.

She opens her eyes but no matter what she tries she sees nothing. Her hands move to her head but instead of her skin, her fingers touch a tight latex hood streaching around her head and covering her hair. There are only holes for her nostrils which explains the lack of light hitting her eyeballs.

Her mouth also feels strangely full, keeping her from moving her tongue. As her senses come back more and more she notices more and more things wrong with her body. From one moment to the next she realizes that the cool grass doesn't only touch her hands but also anywhere else on her body. She was totally naked.

Not that whoever stripped her had much to remove other than her the tiny little dress similar to her outfit in 2021.

She sits up until her body is upright but quickly notices another alternation to her body. Somebody had inserted a buttplug in her tight little ass. Of course she doesn't know how big it actually is but it feels pretty big to her.

With the the noise of the blood rughing through her body quiets down and she's able to hear her surroundings. There is only wind and some birds audible. Her hand moves up to her latex clad face and feels around. The shiny fabric is tight around her face and terminates in a thick collar around her neck. She feels around for a buckle but doesn't find one.

"Stand up SLUT!"

Dua screams into her gag in surprise. A robotic voice right in her ear just came to life and gave her a command.

"Stand up SLUT!" Repeated the robotic voice.

Dua's hands, now clawing on the hood try to get it off.

"Administaring punshment." says the voice.

*BZZZZZZ*

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!"

A huge electric shock runs through Duas naked body. This sends the singer even more in panic as she desperately tries to free herself from her latex prison.

"Administaring punshment."

*BZZZZZZ*

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!"

"Administaring punshment."

*BZZZZZZ*

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!"

"Administaring punshment."

*BZZZZZZ*

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!"

"Administaring punshment."

*BZZZZZZ*

"MMMMMMMMHHHHH!"

Eventually Dua's body gives up and she falls back down, shaking and crying.

"Stand up SLUT!" says the voice and Dua listens.

With shaky legs she stands up and tumbles not to fall over.

"Good Girl! Move foreward!"

Uneasy, Dua puts one foot infront of the other. Under her feet still is grass, cool from the february air.

"Turn right! Move foreward SLUT!" the robotic voice directs her foreward. She does not know where she is lead but she is now scared of disobaying the voice in her head.

Eventually the grass under her feet is replaced by stone. Dua does not know how long she has been walking but through her heavy breathing and occasonal wheeping she begins to make out car and city sounds. She assumed that she got dumped in the woods with the limited senses she had after waking up. But now it was pretty clear that she was in a urban setting. Maybe a big park? What if people find her? Where is the voice even taking her?

She got slower with time, her energy slowly running out with the limited oxygen she was able to draw in trough the tiny holes for her nostrils.

"Move faster WHORE!" the voice chastized her.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)