More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Tomate131 Tomate131

What's next?

The walk continues

Dua continues to stumble forward as the voice in her head guides her somewhere. She's not given any rest and soon her body is covered in a shiny layer of sweat. The cool February air was chilly though and the wet grass under her feet made her shudder as her walk continued.

The plug in her ass shifted around with each step but Dua didn't have the mental capacity to think about it. The voice pushed her exhausted body to keep moving and her fear of the shocks made her obey.

Her legs were tired and her lounges screamed for air. Her heartbeat in her ears was deffending but the voice was still very clear.

Dua lost track of time but her body kept walking.

Suddenly Dua was hearing voices. It sounded like a small group of men were talking to each other. The voices were only muffled through her smooth latex hood so the voices were closer than she anticipated.

Dua's body froze on its own and her mind anticipated punishment from the voice but it kept quiet.

The voices went quiet abruptly and Dua wasn't sure what she should do.

"Is there a naked woman or am I seeing things again?"

"Holy shit! There is a naked slut running around Central Park!"

"What a whore. Does she have no sense of shame?"

The last voice belonged to a woman. Dua wanted to flee but her legs wouldn't budge. She was so frightened that she even held her breath.

"This slut got a nice body. Do you think she would mind if we used her right here?"

"Look at her tattoos. Does she look like Mia Khalifa to you too?"

"No dumbass. Her tits are way too small to be Mia Khalifa. I'm sure she's just a random dirty slut that streaks through some park and exposes herself in front of other people. Look, she even got an anal plug in her ass."

The woman was now standing right behind Dua and apparently, she notice the metal plug sticking in her asshole.

"Spread your legs, WHORE!", commanded the voice and Dua slightly moved her knees apart.

"Spread your legs, WHORE!", the voice repeated and sent an electric shock through her body without waiting for her obedience.

Dua spread her legs wide and gave the group of people clear sight of her cunt.

'Didn't the people hear the voice just now?' Dua thought to herself.

She felt two fingers enter her cunt and roughly move around.

"She's completely dry but still presents herself like a trained cockhungry whore." said a male voice right in front of her.

More hands joined the one between her legs and roamed across her body. Her nipples got pinched, twisted, and pulled.

The voice directed Dua to moan loudly and of course Dua obeyed.

By now she regained her composure and could move again but she was completely surrounded by hands and strangers that groped her so she still didn't budge.

Another feeling spread through her body and hit her ego hard. She was getting wet. Her cunt muscles tightened around the fingers in her.

The person attached to the hand clearly noticed her growing wetness and intensified the fingerfucking. He even played his thumb on her clit and rubbed it in circles.

Dua slowly lost to the pleasure when she heard something that caused her blood to freeze. She heard the electronic sound of a camera shutter. They were taking pictures of her.

The fingers left her pussy and the voice directed Dua to spread her cuntlips with her hands.

Reluctantly she pulled her cuntlips apart and heard them taking loads more pictures.

"Somebody on Instagram says the tattoos on her hand look like Dua Lipas," said one person next to her.

Duas blood froze in her veins Were they not only filming her but also lifestreaming? And how did they figure out it was her so soon!?

"Start pissing filthy WHORE!" commanded the voice in her head. Another shock ripped through Dua's body and piss started spraying on the ground below her.

Dua began crying under the hood as the piss slowly pooled under her spread legs and exposed pussy. She started running. The voice didn't stop her. Could she have left sooner? That didn't matter now.

The voice directed her so she didn't run into objects. Dua's body ran until it was exhausted again and she fell to her knees.

"Rub your clit, cunt!" commanded the voice and Dua obeyed. People already recorded her taking a piss right in front of a rolling camera and a bunch of people she didn't know, somewhere in central park.

Dua kept rubbing her clit and kept sobbing into her gag. The pleasure slowly fogged her mind and took over her humiliation.

Slowly she inched closer to orgasm. Her pussy began twitching and the robotic voice in her head only said: "Cum! Good girl!"

Dua orgasmed and when her orgasm subsided she heard an audible click from her collar. Her hands moved to her collar and pulled on it.

The entire hood came off with the collar. She was in the middle of a path in Central Park right under a lantern. Her eyes slowly got used to the blinding light after being starved from it with the hood. The gag also came free with the hood and she spat it out.

Frightened she looked around but didn't see anybody around. She was able to get rid of the hood but she was still naked without a scrap of clothing in the middle of Central Park.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)