More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Baldeagle Baldeagle

What Item did Ethan take?

Mysterious Board Game

Ethan looked at the dusty old board game standing upright on the shelf. The name read Transformania and displayed a picture of a group of friends that looked eerily similar to Ethan and his friends. He picked up the box and scanned the shop to check if anyone was around. Once it was clear that the shop was indeed empty, Ethan grabbed the board game, headed out of the shop and quickly walked back to the house.

He burst through door, excited to show the others what he had found, but was once again greeted by the sight of Seb with his arm wrapped tightly around Georgia. Saddened, he gathered everyone in the living room.

Ethan: Hey guys, when I was out for my walk I found us a game we can all play together. It looks like it could be fun!

The group looked on sceptically, unsure of whether they wanted to play, however, Oliver, seeing that Ethan was looking down, decided to speak up.

Oliver: Come on guys! I think we should all give it a go!

Everyone else: (in unison) ok, sure.

Ethan: Great! I've given the rules a quick look and they are as followed:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each player rolls a dice and moves their piece that number of spaces. There are 3 different types of space to land on:

  • Blue - transforms the player physically
  • Red - transforms the player mentally
  • Yellow - transforms reality around the player

When the player lands on one of these spaces, they must draw a card which will inform them of their change. The player will be aware of their change, but as time goes on they will lose this awareness and believe that they were always like that.

When a player reaches the finish line, they win and are able to make one more change of their choice.


Lydia: That sounds weird... What does it mean by transform?

Georgia: Come on Lyd! Don't tell me you think it's real?

Seb: Yeah this is obviously a gimmick. Still sounds like fun though!

Oliver: Yeah I'm in!

Ethan: Great let's play then! I'll roll first I guess.

Ethan rolled the dice, landing his piece on a space...

__

What space did he land on?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)