More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 18bmay0 18bmay0

Who IS Rose?

My tomboy crush and best friend

Rose is actually my childhood friend. I've known her forever, and she has all the makings of a best friend. Tomboy. Hoodie. Video games. She's my bro through and through, so having sex with her is already impossible as is. Plus, with her nervous tics and awkward nature, I can tell she's sexually repressed too. So JUST maybe I can pull this off.

I'm going over to her house today, mom driving me to my destination. Hopefully, I'll be able to make all the right moves to impress her and show my love.

"Hey mom. Do you think Rose likes boys?" I ask.

"Awww! Has my little man grown a crush on his best friend?" My mom asks.

"N-no!" I rush back at her. "I'm just...curious. She seems to like girls an awful lot."

"Well, honey, if you DON'T like this girl, then it shouldn't bother you if she likes boys or not. But if you were to ask me personally? I'd say Rose prefers girls. Does that bother you sweetie?"

I tense up. Is Rose a lesbian? I can't date her if she isn't into me!

My mom pulls into her driveway at that very moment. Regardless of Rose's sexual tendencies, it's time to make my move.

"Thanks mom, I...I think I'm going to stay the night at Rose's tonight."

My mother hesitates. "You sure, honey? I know you and Rose are close, but you're both grown up now. You need to be responsible. Do you have any condom-"

"I'M FINE MOM!" I interrupt her quickly. I've had 'the talk' before. I just don't want mom worrying over nothing. There's no way I'd ever get to sleep with Rose anyway. "Thanks for the ride!"

Mom gives me a somber smile, thinking her little man is all grown up. She puts the car in reverse and drives off. I walk up to the porch and knock on my best friend's door.

Who answers the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)