More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by FredWeasleyLives1 FredWeasleyLives1

Do we have sex?

My time in paradise

My new girlfriend and I are talking about having sex. I am having mixed thoughts about this. It is true that I would love to have sex with my beautiful business partner Leah, but there is a problem. I have always been a little shy about my tiny B cup breasts and Leah will be the first person that I have dated to see them. I am a little worried that the sight of my tiny chest will turn my girlfriend off. Now that the prospect of sex has presented itself, I can do nothing but blush and look at the floor. If Leah had not have cupped my chin and lifted my head up, I probably would have ran out of the apartment into the night.

"Sadie, I am going to say something to you, and I want you to listen to every word that I say because it is very important," Leah commanded.

"What do you want to say?" I asked with my eyes frozen open.

"I did not fall in love with you because of your breast size. I fell in love with your beauty and your passion. I fell in love with you because I feel like that I can do anything when I am with you. You gave me the courage that I needed to start my own company. I fell in love with you because I find everything that you do sexy. It is so sexy how you care about people and it is so sexy that you go out of your way to help people. Do you know what really made me fall in love with you?"

"No," I sighed while shaking my head.

"I fell in love with you when you shoved Martin into the chocolate fountain and poured a drink on top of TJ's head. That not only showed me how passionate you are, but it also showed me how much that you care about your work. I knew that you were mad because Martin was going to turn your writing into a sadistic piece of crap. I loved the way that you quit your job to keep that from happening. I found myself biting my lower lip because of how much your against Martin turned me on. I knew that there were other people interested in you and I was hoping that you would pick me."

"I appreciate how patient you were with me," I commented. "I know that it couldn't have been easy."

"I know that the three of us hitting on you at once must of put you through the wringer," Leah replied. "I was impressed with how well you dealt with the strain."

"It put me under a strain to have to hurt Mark and Ben tonight," I complained. "They both put up a brave front for my benefit, but I could still tell how sad they were."

"I'm sorry," Leah apologized.

"It's helping me a lot just to be here with you now," I muttered while kissing my girlfriend's cheek.

"We can just fool around a little like we have been doing if you aren't ready for sex," Leah offered.

"No, I want to give myself to you," I proclaimed. "I want you to be my first."

"I wish that you were my first," Leah whined which caused me to put my hands on her shoulders and give her my answer. I knew that I had to stop my hot flame from talking or she would mention her dingbat ex Camilla again. Just the mention of that manipulative brat reminds me of the things she put my Leah through and makes my skin crawl.

"Your past doesn't matter to me. All that I care about is that you are with me now."

"I'm glad to hear you say that," Leah answered me as a smile spread across her face.

"You are so beautiful when you smile," I let out just before giving my beau a quick kiss.

"Only when I'm smiling?" Leah jibed which caused her smile to turn into a smirk.

"You are always beautiful," I murmured while hugging my hot blooded girlfriend.

"Do you want to go to bedroom with me?" Leah pleaded.

"Y-yes," I stuttered nervously while holding out my right hand for my lady to take.

"Only if you are sure," Leah spoke to calm my nerves while taking my hand.

"I'm sure," I acknowledged with a smile.

"Okay then," Leah laughed while gently leading me into her bedroom.

As soon as we entered the bedroom, we shared a tender and lingering kiss. After a few seconds, my right eye popped open and I saw the bed topped with a green blanket where our tryst would take place. Ben might be eating ice cream and Mark might be watching Space Jam right now, but I am about to share my body with the person that I love most. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I knew what was going to happen as soon as the kiss stopped.

"Could you show me your breasts?" Leah pleaded while sitting on the bed.

I was too nervous to speak so I reached behind my back and got a hold of the zipper at the the top of my dress. I slowly moved the zipper down. I could hear the sound of the metal coming undone along with the sound of my beating heart. I could feel a blush spreading from my face all the way down to my toes. Once the zipper was down, I pulled my left arm from its sleeve. It took me even more time to get my right arm free of its confines. Now the only thing covering the upper half of my body was my plain white bra. I reached behind my back one last time to uncover the things that were embarrassing me the most. I could see that my darling was trying not to bite her lip at this point.

"You don't have to go further if it is making you uncomfortable," Leah cautioned.

But it was too late. My hands had already closed around the metal clasp of my bra. I heard the snap and my bra became very loose. I briefly considered changing my mind, but I decided to go ahead with my task because I did not want to disappoint the woman watching me. I gave my bra a final tug and let it fall to the floor. My heart beat in my ears as I awaited the verdict of my ebony sweetie. She got up and walked towards me and I realized that I could not read the expression on her face.

"Is this what you were embarrassed about? I think that your breasts are beautiful. They are the perfect size for you body. If your breasts were like mine then your back would hurt sometimes."

"You think that they are beautiful?" I sighed.

"Yes, I do," Leah confirmed while rubbing my arms which made me calm down a little. "I can feel a bit of muscle in your arms. Do you work out?"

"Working out is easy when you have a friend who works in a gym," I explained.

"Oh, you mean Brooke?" Leah guessed.

"That would be her," I verified.

Before I knew what was happening, Leah finished rubbing my arms and started massaging my breasts. I let out a sharp breath of shock in surprise. It was almost as if if a bolt of lightning had hit me.

"I'm sorry," Leah apologized. "Did I surprise you? I couldn't resist. They were too beautiful for me to ignore for long."

"That's okay!" I squeaked while arching my back.

"That's good because there is one more thing that I want to do with them," Leah droned.

"What's that?" I breathed.

Leah stopped rubbing my right breast so she could suck on my nipple. I let out a powerful shriek that conveyed exactly what I was feeling. I could feel shocks spreading through my entire body. Just when I thought that I was going to lose my mind, Leah stopped what she was doing and looked up at me. I could not decide if I was relieved or disappointed.

"Is it okay if I take off the rest of your clothes?" Leah pleaded.

"As long as you take yours off afterwards," I bargained.

"Deal!" Leah accepted while sliding the rest of my dress to the floor so that I could step out of it.

As soon as Leah got down to the floor and took off my matching shoes, I felt really because the only thing that I was wearing was my white panties. I could see a look of total concentration come across Leah's face as she reached for them. A sigh escaped my lips in the next second when I felt my last line of defense fall to the floor. Leah kissed my right foot and gradually moved up my leg with each consecutive kiss. I was moaning like crazy with each kiss. I never knew that I could get so excited just by having someone kiss my leg. I think what was really turning on was the anticipation of where my girlfriend was heading. She really had my cries filling the room when she started kissing and licking my groin.

"AAAAHHH! UUUUM! URGH!!! E-VEN THOUGH I'M... I'M R-REALLY OOOOHH! ENJOYING THIS, I... I... WOULD AAAH! HATE IT IF... IF... YOU GOT ME OFF BEFORE I UUUM! COULD THROW MY TWO CENTS IN!"

"Sorry," Leah coughed while getting up to pull her shirt over her head and throw it to the floor. "I lost my head!"

I started biting my lower lip as I watched my business partner's shirt hit the floor. I thoroughly enjoyed seeing more and more of her brown skin. I found that I was having trouble breathing. Here was this vision of loveliness in front of me willing to do anything that I asked for. I noticed that she was watching me while unfastening her pants.

"Don't bite your lip too hard. I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself."

"I'll try not too," I promised while opening and closing my mouth. I found myself rubbing my right breast to give myself a better way to relieve some of my tension.

I found myself getting really excited when my girlfriend took off her pants. Now she was wearing only her underwear while I was standing naked in front of her. My heart was beating in my ears as she reached for her bra. She had a sexy smirk on her face as she removed the last barriers of protection that she had to stop my advances. I let out a big gulp when she finally finished her job so we were both naked. I wondered if she knew just what she was doing to me.

"You... you are beautiful..." I breathed.

Instead of acknowledging my compliment, she sat on the bed and scooted backwards towards the front. When she got to where she wanted, she beckoned my towards her with her left index finger and then laid on the bed.

"I want you so bad!" I proclaimed as I crawled on the bed towards her.

"I'm right here! Take me!" my darling commanded.

I quickly put my arms around Leah and pressed my body against her. I devoured her lips with a fierce kiss. My legs got tangled up with hers so no one could tell where one of us began and the other ended. My hands got tangled in her hair. My hands eventually wandered down to my babe's breasts. I stroked her breasts and tweaked her nipples to make my sweetheart beg for mercy. I could feel Leah writhe under me when I sucked on her dark nipples. I reached down and squeezed her bottom with both of my hands. Before I knew what was going on in my world, it shattered when we each rubbed our lover's pussy.

"ERG! AAAAAHHH! OH, NO! I'M GOING TO... OOOOOHHHH!"

After we had our orgasms, we spent some time cuddling each other. We had been so shaken up that we both forgot that we had a limited amount of time to be together. We we in the process of sharing a long kiss with each other when I heard someone opening the front door outside. I looked at the nearest clock and it was nine. Sereena had brought Andi home.

"Oh, damn!" I cried out as I hurried off the bed to put on my panties.

"Quick, lock the door!" Leah commanded which caused me to do so.

I could hear muffled voices coming from the living room while we put on our clothes. I was blushing profusely even though I knew we did nothing wrong. Even though I was in a hurry, I still had to make sure that I didn't forget anything and that I didn't put on anything backwards. I soon heard an unwelcome voice coming through the door.

"Sis, are you in there?" Andi wondered.

"Yes, just go to bed!" Leah commanded tersely.

"Okay," Andi grumbled.

It took a few more minutes to finish putting on my clothes. Once I did, I entered the living room to find Sereena waiting for me on the couch. She was trying not to show any emotion on her face, but I saw the corners of her mouth curling up.

"Hi, Sadie," Sereena greeted.

"Leah and I are official now," I confided.

"I figured," Sereena answered while trying not to laugh. This was an action that made me blush again.

"I'll see you at work," I said to my girlfriend behind me while heading towards the door with my friend.

"Bye sweetheart," Leah called out as I left through the open doorway.

When the door closed, I leaned against the opposite wall and hid my face with my hands.

"I am so embarrassed!" I whined.

"Aren't you still happy?" Sereena had to know.

"Yes, I am!" I sighed with a huge smile while putting my hands down.

"Let's go home," Sereena suggested.

What is next for the happy couple?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)