More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NicoDezelar258 NicoDezelar258

So who is knocking?

My new neighbor

As soon as you got to your apartment, you got a call from the movers saying they would be a day late. So now all you had was a bag with your clothes.

Undressing in the living room, I began to daydream about all the possibilities that could arise from living alone. I started to get horny at the thoughts, and so I began to imagine a sexy little dream. Sexy music was playing in my head, and I began to dance to it, shaking my lithe ass.

Seductively sliding my hands down my body, they found the hem of my shorts. Teasingly unbuttoning them, I sensually slide them down my legs till they lay on the floor. Next I sucked seductively on the tip of my pointer finger as my other hand softly groped and spread my ass. Bending over, I started to teasingly shake my ass as if inviting someone to touch it. I slide down my male boxers, throwing them to the side as I never wanted to wear those again.

Free now of my male past life, I dug through my bag finding a new pair of pink frilly panties. Sliding them up my legs, I started to moan at the soft feeling of them against my skin. Next came the skirt, and then a crop top. As soon as I finished, I put the old clothes in the bag and threw them into the corner. Walking into the bathroom, I examined myself in the mirror.

I was taking pictures in sexy poses when the knock on the door jolted me out of my daydream. Walking to the front door, I opened it to find my new neighbor.

What do they look like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)