More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4

What do they look like?

My kind of boy ...

As I approached the door, I could see through the glass a young boy who looked around my age, maybe a few years older or younger I couldn't tell for sure...... He stood about 5 foot even, he was a scrawny boy, long legs and no muscles anywhere, his hair was about half way down his back and he wore short shorts and a bright yellow tank top, he was barefoot and his small feet looked very soft and well manicured .

I opened the door and invited him in, he shook my hand and announced " Hello, my name is Benny and I am your next door neighbor, I am very glad to meet you and wanted to be the first one to welcome you to the neighborhood" as he took a step back and looked me up and down.

I was in shock, this short skinny boy was staring at me with lust in his eyes, I answered back " Hello Benny, My name is Candy and I love the fact that you would come over and welcome me " as I thought ' this boy really thinks that I am a girl' .. " would you like to come inside Benny" as I scooted back allowing him to come inside, " please make yourself comfortable as I get us something to drink " ... Benny walked past me and took a seat on the couch as I went to the kitchen and poured us a glass of juice, as I entered back in the front room, I took a seat opposite of him on the couch in a rather oversized plush chair in the corner.

As conversations continued, I got more comfortable, he had a great sense of humor and he seemed very relaxed himself, not really thinking about it I had pulled you my feet resting them on the edge of the cushion I was sitting in, I would let my legs swing back and forth when he said something funny, I was not aware that my skirt was completely open and that my balls were slipping out of the side of my frilly panties .......

Does Benny see my balls ???

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)