More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by stackedmom stackedmom

Who has it and how does it manifest?

My loving mom, mysterious powers

AN: Hi everyone, this story will contain: breast expansion, ass expansion, mini giantess and . It will be kind of a slow build up, but sexual tension will always be looming. All characters are consenting adults. Enjoy! ;)

---

My mom stared blankly out the kitchen window, eyes glazed over as if she was 1000 lightyears away in her mind.

"Darling?"

"Mm?" I looked up from my bowl of cereal at her, sitting across the table.

"If you were about to be left stranded on a deserted island, what would you want to bring?" she asked softly, still staring out the window.

"A boat," I retorted flatly. Mom loved to spring bizarre hypotheticals like this whenever she became bored. Still, I couldn't help but feel there was something different about her demeanor this time.

"What if you could only bring things you can carry?" she clarified.

"Uhhh a knife, a fishing net.. a box of matches and..." I paused to think for a moment.

Mom broke her stare and turned to look at me. Her expression betrayed a suspiciously keen interest in my answer.

"... and my beautiful Mom of course," I teased, winking at her.

She beamed, trying and failing to hide how pleased she was by my half-joke.

"I hoped you'd say that honey," she gushed, a wild gleam in her eye.

Her words drifted hazily through my mind, clouding my thoughts, sending the world spinning and fading into darkness.

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)