More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Basket25 Basket25

What's next?

My experience

This experience begins with me at a bar by myself because none of my friends wanted to go that day, and it’s good that they didn’t. It was as usual that night, I was drinking and listening to the music they were playing on the speakers. I had to go to the bathroom so I walked over to bathroom, even I wasn’t drunk still made sure I went into the men’s restroom, and started doing my business in the urinal. It was just me and this other guy, who was washing his hands, in there until a girl who was really drunk walked in. The guy washing his hands quickly left the bathroom because the girl started to yell at him cause she thought she was in the girls restroom. As he left I stepped aside from the urinal, without picking up my pants, and cut her off saying “you do know that this is the men’s restroom right? That’s why there’s urinals in here.” As she heard me she turned in my direction and quickly looked down at my groin area and burst into laughter. When she contained herself she said “oh my gosh! Look at how little that thing is. How can a dick be so little?” I quickly picked up pants washed my hands and left the restroom. The night continued as usual until it came time to leave. As I was heading for the door I saw the girl sitting with some of her friends, they noticed me looking and I heard the girl from the bathroom say “that’s him! Thats the guy with a baby dick!” They started to giggle then stuck out their pinkies at me. I left as I saw them do that and never saw any them ever again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)