More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FilthyDaddy99 FilthyDaddy99

Who am I going to fuck first?

My daughter

The answer literally presents itself to me. I walk out to get coffee and as I entered the kitchen, there it was: my first chance to have sex was with the sexy young beauty currently looking through the fridge. Her round, firm ass was sticking out as she slightly bent over leaning into the fridge. It was not hidden at all by the black yoga shorts she wore that clung to every curve. Her long legs stretched down to the floor, taut from the position. Her lower back was visible, her midriff open with the loose cutoff tee she seems to have slept in. Her dimples of Venus just above the waist of her shorts. She's gorgeous and right here for you... But do I have it in me to fuck my beautiful daughter?

Her sexiness has my morning wood even harder as I enter the kitchen. Normally I would take steps to be modest and hide my thick cock from showing, but today I'm going to let it ride. I'm very visible pitching a tent already, but when Sophie closes the fridge door and turns towards me, I can see she hasn't put a bra on yet. The thin shirt is doing nothing to hide how hard the fridge made her nipples as it drapes over her breasts. Her c cups look great on her slim athletic body to begin with, and the hard nipples pushing out further make them look even sexier.

As she backs up from the fridge with her yogurt she hops up on the counter, positioning herself in a corner of the granite. Her legs are bent with her feet up on the countertop. The view of her ass, her hard nipples, and now her legs spread for me is an overload for the morning and my cock is really pushing out under my sleep pants. She pulls a spoon out of the drawer beneath her and notices me entering to get my coffee. I get a chipper "morning daddy!" before she notices that I'm sporting very visible wood. She immediately adds "whoa, put that thing away before someone gets hurt!"

Before today I would have been beet red, embarrassed, and excused myself. I surprise myself as I start my coffee brewing, turn to her, and reply with "don't worry, I know how to use it so it just feels good."

Sophie is stunned at first. Usually quick with her tongue, she's left silent for a moment. We've always had a wonderful relationship. She's obviously gone to her mother for so many of the tough discussions along the way as she's grown into the high school graduate in my kitchen, but I feel like for a dad I've gotten plenty of attention with talks about boys and breakups too. I don't know anything of her sex life, but right now I'm just busy imagining all the ways I want to bend her tight young body into different positions to fuck her. Maybe I always had these feelings and never wanted to admit it. All I know is right now I feel like a hungry animal looking at a piece of meat.

Sophie breaks her spell slightly, sliding off the counter. It's like my reply made it ok for her to stare. She slowly steps closer to me, eyes fixed on the tent in my pants. "Daddy..." she starts, but can't seem to finish the thought. I help her, planting the seed and pushing the boundary.

"Do you want to see it?" I say in a loud whisper, as if I could break her out of the spell. I just get a nod, her brown hair bouncing slightly in her pony tail as her head moves up and down. I hook my thumbs in the waist of my pants and pull them down below my balls. My cock is rock hard and almost pointing right at her face. Sophie lets out a small gasp and continues towards me, sliding down to her knees to get a closer look.

She moves her head around, taking it in from the front, sides, and below. Hey mouth is just barely hanging open, and her blue eyes large as she examines it closely. I push the boundary yet again, knowing we've already crossed the threshold of decency, though we still have so much farther to go. "Do you want to touch it?"

"Mmmhmm" comes her reply, smiling now and looking up at me. Right away her hands reach up and grab it. First she presses her palms against the skin on the bottom of the shaft and slides them up and down. "So hard..." She observes. She smiles more at the reaction as my cock jumps at her touch. Next she wraps her fingers around it. She can easily fit both sides by side on my shaft. "So big..." She utters as she gently strokes both hands together. I groan at the sight of this sexy young body kneeling in front of me combined with the feeling of her soft hands on my cock.

A bead of pre cum seeps out of the tip, right in front of Sophie's face. This time, it's Sophie who pushes the boundary. Without a word, she opens her mouth and leans in, sucking the head into her. I feel her tongue licking the pre cum off my head, then she starts stroking more while she works the head inside her warm mouth. "Oh fuck!" I cry out. I can't remember the last time my wife sucked my cock. Hell, right now I can barely remember my wife.

Sophie moans into my cock and starts blowing me in earnest. I don't care if it's experience or luck, she knows what she's doing. Being so pent up I know I won't last long but I can't stop this. I put my hands on her head, riding along instead of pushing at all. "Oh my god... oh fuck Sophie... oh fuck I'm so close" I pant. The news seems to encourage her even more and she bounces her pretty face up and down faster on my cock until I cry out "fuck I'm cummingggg!"

Sophie pushes me deeper in her mouth and holds me there, still dancing her tongue around the head as I explode. Her hands keep stroking up and down between her lips and the base, coaxing weeks if not months of cum in her warm mouth. I can feel her swallowing it as I continue to fill her. When she feels no more come out, she slowly pulls back, keeping a tight wrap with her lips. There's an audible pop as my head emerges and Sophie licks her lips. She looks up at me from her knees. "So tasty..." she says finishing her examination of my cock.

"Fuck that was amazing, Sophie," is all I can manage to say. She opens wide and shows me her tongue, seemingly proud to display that she swallowed it all.

She reaches her hand up silently asking for help to her feet. I pull her up, now close and looking up at me slightly as she stands at 5'6" to my 6'. "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Daddy," she says as she reaches out to touch me, not as her father but as a lover. I reach around her and grab her ass with both hands. I pull her into me and kiss her hard. She moans into my mouth. After a few moments she breaks the kiss, putting her lips next to my ear. I feel her hand reach down between us and slowly stroke me, still hard. "Now, what were you just saying about knowing how to use this big cock to make me feel good?" she says in a lustful whisper. It's followed by a sexy giggle as she knows what has to happen next.

What does happen next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)