More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by jjsmith jjsmith

Who?

My boss

"My boss is coming over, you remember him, Mr, Jamal Thick," your mother answered. You remember him, about 6'6", built like a truck, Mr. Thick was a stud. He was an immigrant from the Congo that came to the U.S. when he was just a kid, he rose from poverty to The Director of Management for over 20 different districts, he was well on his way to CEO. He was an extremely handsome man, his skin was as dark as night, he never married because why settle down with one women, when you get get anyone you want. Your dad never liked the man, you thought dad was just a little racist. He defiantly wouldn't want Jamal here when he was out of the house.
"Ok," you reply.
"He's coming over to talk about a possible promotion," your mom said excitedly. Your mother was a manager in one of the districts under Mr. Thick's jurisdiction. She hopped to eventually move up to Mr. Thick's current job, when Thick is promoted yet again.
"This is an important dinner Jim, so could stay in your room tonight?" your mom asked politely.
"Sure," you reply, not wanting to mess up her promotion.

The day goes on as planned your mom slaves over a hot stove and you relax in the living room, trying to take in as much tv as possible before you are exile to your room. Soon enough it is almost time, you decide to head up stairs, you smell the food in the kitchen, mmmmh, yummy, it smells great. Your mom asks if you are going up stairs for the night you nod your head in confirmation. You get to your room, and to decide to play video games, you start to turn on your console when you realize you need some new batteries. You run down stairs, Mr. Thick shouldn't be here for a few more minutes, so you should be safe. You grab a few real quick and start to head back to your room, when you hear a door open up , and you see your mom wearing a ..............

What is see wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)