More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RoundAss30 RoundAss30

What would you like to read about?

My anal virginity taken by a black man with a big cock

I had met him on a chat, and we got talking. He was a kind and friendly man, and reacted very positively on the pictures that I sent him of my white round ass. I had pictures with a pantyhose, with high socks, with panties.. in return he sent me some pics of his circumcised 21x6 cm BBC.

We kept having regular contact, he knew I had never done anything with a man before and I guess he didn't want to scare me off so it went little by little, he called me his princess. When he was horny he would send me pics of his cock, and I edged myself on these pics - without cumming! - for 10 days straight. By that time I was so hot for his cock, that we made arrangements for a date.

When I arrived, his front door was open and I could go into his bath room without meeting him. There I changed my clothes, I put on a fishnet body suit, some overknee socks and a thong. I held on to a surprise for him, put on a hood-with-mouth-hole to blindfold myself and finally knocked his door.

He took me inside his room, to his couch, where he looked at me, complimented me, felt my butt, my chest.. I was blindfolded so he had to take the lead. Within a few minutes he had his cock in my mouth, my first cock to suck.. it was a great feeling to swirl my tongue around his big dick head. After about 10 minutes he held my head and pushed in a bit deeper, and deeper still. He had me continue to suck on his BBC for about 45 minutes, in various positions and he was really happy with the way I did it considering it was my first.

I heard him unpack the present that I got him - in there were wrist and ankle cuffs, rope, a ball gag, and collar/leash. He had me sit on my knees, in doggy, on the couch. Then, he tied my legs together. It was so exciting.. He took a step back and I heard him taking pictures. Then he undid the rope, I think it was so that I would feel safe (or he didn't like bondage himself). He put some lube on my ass and fingered me, which was a great feeling, the first time someone else was actually playing with my ass. He felt between my legs, and my tiny cock was limp, like it should be.

He grabbed my butt with both hands and slowly pushed his cock against my hole.. There was enough lube, and I was so horny, I didn't feel uncomfortable at all, even when all 21 x 6 cms were inside.. It was great, he fucked me for about 10 minutes, and filmed it too - he sent me a video and it when watching that video that I realized I was moaning all over when I had him inside me.

He pulled out and quickly had his cock in mouth again, in my throat actually, and he dumped a huge load down there.. at about 75% of his orgasm he his cock back up into my mouth, so that I could taste him there as well.. when he was shooting his last big drops and was a bit softer already, I decided to take him as deep as I could so he could have some more gag pumps.

Then the alarm went, time to go, he brought me to the bath room, where I finally removed my blindfold, drank some water, dressed properly again. I left without ever seeing him..

I was confused afterwards and deleted my kik account - so I lost contact with him, and unfortunately I haven't met him again since.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)