More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Arthor Thomarius Arthor Thomarius

Who has it and how does it manifest?

My Science Teacher Turned Me Into Her Genie!

My name is John Doe. Though, no one really calls me that anymore. I used to be a normal high school senior. Well okay not exactly normal. My family was super rich. My great granddad had bought up this land he thought would be good for grazing cattle. Then, BOOM! granddad struck oil. The old man had bought up half the real estate and businesses in town before he died. When I was a kid, dad was worried that the oil might run out, which was why he made my brother, sister, and I take extra classes in finance and business management so that we would not "squander our legacy". That was before the shale revolution and he started fracking, at that point we had so much money that he did not care if I focused on my band and Heather.

Heather was the love of my life. She was the whole package; captain of the soccer and judo teams, decorated volunteer firefighter, and star of the school play three years in a row with a voice of an angel and a body that could just, really, really, bring choreography to life, if you know what I mean. It did not hurt that the director was a perv with a thing for belly dancer outfits. On top of that, she had a brain to match her body. She was definitely in the running for valedictorian before everything happened. I would have been failing half my classes without her. With her help, and a not insignificant donation to the alumni fund from my dad, I got accepted to Brown.
Heather had gotten in as well of course, but she was not planning to go. "I am flattered to have been accepted, but without a scholarship, it does not make any sense. I can get just as good of an education at State without going into indentured servitude to the bank until I am a corpse." She had said the night we both got our acceptance letters. We lay on the hillside watching the sun set, her body pressed to mine, our fingers entwined.
"Heather, Angel. If money really is the only reason. Then please, let me do this for you. I do not want to spend four years without you. I love you too much for that." I said.
"What did you say?" Heather said a look of pleasant surprise.
"What? That I want us to go to college together? Of course, why wouldn't I? And really, if I can charter us a flight to Tokyo for your 18th birthday and get a table at Jiro's, I can totally..."
"No, not that, though, that was incredible, thank you, again. The part after that." Heather's blue eyes seemed to shimmer in the twilight.
"I love you..." I said before I was cut off by Heather's lips. That was the night I became a man. After we made love on the hillside. I played my guitar and we sang beautiful harmonies together. It was the best night of my life.

That was about a week before everything changed.
The bell rang and as the class got to move from Science to Latin, the teacher said "Extra credit opportunity." And everyone's attention was focused on Ms. Jane Smith. Formerly Mrs. Jane Bancroft. Since her husband left her for his yoga instructor, she likes her students to call her Ms. Jane. "I need a volunteer for an experiment. This will count as your final project." The prospect of not having to present some big original science presentation in front of the whole school at the end of the year something none of us wanted to pass up. All of our hands shot up. "John. Can you swing by during 4th period?" Ms. Jane asked me. I nodded. Like most seniors, I had a free period before lunch. "Wonderful. With your help, we might change the world." She said with a look that gave me a chill.
Mrs. Bancroft had always been intense. She was the sort of teacher who set high standards and enjoyed watching her students fail. Especially the girls. You could see the chewed up pencil Mrs. Bancroft would bite down on whenever she watched one of the girls start crying over a low grade. "Life is not fair. The tests just measure the results." Mrs. Bancroft would tell anyone who complained.
That was before Mrs. Bancroft became Ms. Jane. Ms. Jane Seemed to simply not care. Ms. Jane would assign students to take turns reading while she worked on her "special project."

"You are here! Excellent." Ms. Jane said. "I am so glad that you volunteered." She took my arm and led me over to a circle in the middle of the room where the desks had been. On her desk was an odd contraption that looked like a stereo that was shaped into a gun shooting a ring at whoever was standing in the circle. "I need you to put these on. They are monitors which will send real time data to the lateral retunitor and help calibrate the transfomal harmonics." Ms. Jane locked this heavy metal band around my neck, then put two more around my wrists. "Just stand in the center of the resonance focus and relax." Ms. Jane locked the door then started adjusting her machine.
"So, um. What exactly are we doing, Ms. Jane?" I asked.
"I am trying to communicate with beings that live on another plane of existence." She said. "My grad school thesis was on the existence of entities which exist in dimensions twisted up with our own three and a half dimensions. Beings which our ancestors believed to be spirits, demons, maybe even the pagan gods. I think I have found a way to talk to them, and you are going to let me know if they get my message." Ms. Jane said.
"How will I know if these spirits get the message?" I asked.
"Do not worry about that. I will know." Ms. Jane said giving me a predatory grin before she pressed a button on the machine and a laser zapped out of the ring and struck me square in the chest.
All of a sudden I felt like my body was being twisted into a tie-dye as someone poured warm liquids onto my body. My world was drowned in technicolor as I heard the sounds of laughter.

When I came to, I felt different, lighter, the colors seemed sharper. I saw Ms. Jane smiling in total shock. "Oh My God. I can't believe it! I did not think it would ACTUALLY work. But here you are!" Ms. Jane said as she quickly took the ring from the machine and slipped it onto her finger. She took a moment to admire the jewel before she turned her attention towards me. "I wish I had a bottle of champagne and some glasses to celebrate." Ms. Jane said.
Suddenly, my heart started to pound against my chest. My whole body started to tingle. The intensity of the feeling built until it became overwhelming and exploded out of me. I could not help but grow rock hard as a bottle of champagne and two chilled glasses appeared in Ms. Jane's hands. My teacher popped the cork and laughed as she poured two glasses and handed me one. "A toast, to your new life as my genie, and the beginning of a lovely relationship." She clinked our glasses and began to sip luxuriously before I realized what she had said.
"Wait. My new life as your what?" I asked. "Mistress, you have some explaining to do." I clapped my hand over my mouth when I realized what I had called my teacher.
"Mmmm that does sound nice. It is like I told you. I sent a message to beings from another world, that message was 'would you please transform this person into a genie and bind them to this ring in accordance with...' and then I wrote out some magical bindings and viola, magical wish granting boy toy." Ms. Jane said with a giggle. "Now for my next wish..."

What does Ms. Jane wish for next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)