More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dickinhand dickinhand

What does she do downstairs?

My Point of View

My girlfriend Morgan sighed, "her we go again", as she watched two men push me. Naturally, my buddy Bill had gotten us in trouble. Bill was always too loud, and too obnoxious, and tonight he had hit on one of these guys girlfriends as the bar closed. I began to push back, acting with whatever bravado I could muster. It's not that I was a pussy, but I wasn't nearly as big as these guys, or Bill for that matter. Recently, Bill had lost a lot of weight, and spent an inordinate amount of time in the gym. Honestly I had recently been jealous of my formerly pudgy friend. This "new" Bill seemed to get attention from a lot of ladies, despite the fact he mostly went home with fat girls. In fact, he had made out with several of Morgan's friends. Little had they all known, Bill had spent years hitting on Morgan as well when he was drunk. She had told mr it was harmless, but again, I felt jealous and somewhat competitive against Bill.

Tonight she needed to intervene again in our shenanigans again, but this time, without thinking, she grabbed Bill and pulled him away by the arm. He was smiling and laughing at the guys he had insulted, as I all but came to blows with these drunks. She pulled Bill's large arms toward the alley. Why had she pulled him away. What were they doing. I began to shout at the guys, hoping I could end this soon. My jealousy was starting to rise. Morgan had HATED Bill, thought that he was obnoxious, but these days things seemed different. Bill was flirting more with her friends, and I think that this makes women's blood boil. So she often tried to interject when Bill was moving in on one of her sluttier friends. I just brushed it off as a girl getting catty. In fact, I had watched her earlier that night get between her friend Kara and Bill. Morgan sat right between them while they talked on a couch, and asked if Bill had seen the scar on her leg from her surgery. She was so upset that she had the little scar. I told her it wasn't obvious, but she didn't believe me. She sat down and asked if Bill had "seen the scar". When he told her he hadn't, I watched her pull up her jeans and show him her leg right up to the knee. She wore high-heeled black boots, that looked amazing. Right there in front of everyone, but only I seemed to take notice. Well, Kara noticed, and seemed offput. When Bill said he couldn't see the scar, I was shocked when Morgan grabbed his hand and rubbed it over her knee to ask if he felt it. His hands moved to her thigh above her knee. I was so jealous it almost hurt. From this little act. At this point I broke the pair up and took Morgan to get a drink.

Luckily, she had only had a few drinks, and was able to drive us all home after the fight stopped. The two of them had come back around a minute later, but it seemed like forever. The bartenders were telling us all to leave, and we went to the car. Morgan, again was able to drive. She took my other friends and her friend home. Bill, however, lived outside of the city, as he was a high-school friend of mine, so he'd be crashing on the couch of my apartment. When we got back to the apartment, Morgan changed into her maroon gym shorts. They were rather short, and showed off her long toned legs, her best feature, or so she was told. Though I said it was her cute face with her short hair. She had the girl next-door look, but was also a wild cat, with piercings in several areas of her ear, and some tattoos that only those who knew her “biblically” would know about.

I stood in the kitchen, drinking a beer, clearly getting drunk. Morgan joined me and chugged several drinks of vodka tonic. The girl needed a few strong drinks. I deserve them, she said to me. We again fought about the drunk elephant in the other room. "He needs to stop getting so drunk," Morgan told me. I just shrugged telling her that Bill is who he is, a drunk asshole.
Walking away, she shook her head, and went into the den, where a passed out Bill was on the couch. Being ever the nice motherly host, she grabbed a blanket and put it over Bill. She didn't know I watched. Without warning, Bill's hand went up the inside of her thigh. It was so fast, she had no time to stop the wandering limb as his finger pushed her shorts against her womanhood. I watched her look around the room, and turned around the corner of the kitchen doorway to avoid her seeing me.

I could still see her in the reflection of the glass mirror of the sliding doors in the den. Her mouth hung WIDE open, and her hands went to her face. The momentary hesitation allowed Bill to circle his fingers. Morgan pushed her hands down and stopped his exploration. She had the look of a deer in headlights. But there was a noticeable slight smile as she slapped him and walked away. I wanted to kill him. To punch him in the face, but I wondered if he would just turn the tables and beat me up in front of her. I sensed that she knew I was a little scared of Bill. How could she have let him do that? And not tell me. Which she didn't as she came back into the kitchen to drink another shot of Vodka. She was wasted at this point. We retired to the bedroom, and Morgan basically attacked me, as she ripped my pants down and then my briefs. She wasted no time sucking my cock into her mouth, like she needed it to survive. I found myself on my back, as she rode me, her long lovely legs on my side. I caressed her small tight stomach, and gripped her small but perky tits in my hand. She did have the body of a model. She wasn't tall, but when she put heels on, her longs legs made her look almost my height. I couldn't possibly last at that point. She felt so wet, and so ready. Her naturally tight pussy was now more open due to her lust. I exploded in my condom, hoping that she had gotten off herself.

I sighed heavily, as she rolled off me. “Are you done?” She asked. I kissed her, and smiled, telling her how amazing the sex was. As we drifted off to sleep, or at least she did, I couldn't find myself falling asleep. The images of what happened earlier burning in my head.

Morgan had told me she had thought Bill looked different recently. I had noticed her spending more time with him when he was around. Again, I chalked this up to him being “close” to several of her friends. Girls wanted to be the center of attention for any man. Or so I believed. Maybe it was chauvinistic to think.

At about one in the morning, I heard Morgan stir. She nudged me to see if I was awake. I feigned being asleep. I watched as she stood up and put on her shorts, without her panties. She probably had to go the bathroom. She usually did after sex, but hadn't this night. She would have to go downstairs and through the living room and kitchen to get to the only bathroom in the apartment. It was a hassle, but had to be done.

It meant that she'd have to go by my drunk asshole friend Bill.

Morgan walked out of the bedroom, and left the door open slightly, the light of the TV downstairs could be seen blinking in the hallway. I wanted to jump out of bed and follow, but I knew if I moved too fast, I'd be in trouble. The seconds ticked away like hours, and I finally sat up. My feet hit the floor, and I made sure to softly put my weight onto the rug, to avoid the creaking of the upstairs floor. I crept as fast as I could take myself, walking on fleet foot towards the door, and slowly opened it, not wanting to make any noise. Apparently, when I wanted to be sneaky, I could move like a church mouse. The stairs proved a harder test, but I managed to make my way down each step without excessive noise. My roommate slept like a log, so I needn't worry about him.

I made my way to the hallway, and slowly crept to the opening of the den area. The only light emanated from the television. The doorway to the front entrance way of the apartment led into the doorway to the den, which fed into the kitchen, and back hallway where the bathroom was located. I peeked around the corner quickly to see Bill on the couch, not moving, with lying on his stomach. No Morgan. My heart went back to normal beating patterns. The TV was on mute, or at least a quiter setting because I could here every movement in the house. My third roommates door was closer, but that roommate was never home. That was when I heard the bathroom door echo in the kitchen. I heard the distinct click of a light-switch and jumped to the corner of the hallway on the opposite end. There was a small closet at the end of the hall. I entered it and slowly closed the door, allowing a small slit to remain open. It gave me a view of the large mirror in the den. The view of Bill on the couch was plain as day. Moments later, my heart began racing again, as Morgan entered my view. She began to creep past the couch slowly.

She stopped momentarily. Don't do it, I said to myself, trying to will her past the couch. Yet, she stopped and walked over to within a foot of my sleeping friend. She bent down slightly, seemingly checking on Bill's status. With a shake of her head, my girlfriend stood up and turned to the hallway. Phew, I sighed. My relief was short lived as Bill's hand reached up and grabbed Morgan's small ass above her maroon short shorts. The way her body jumped up, it was obvious he gave her small ass cheek a squeeze. She turned to slap his hands more playfully than she probably should have. In my opinion, she should have walloped him right there. Hell, I wanted to, but again, I was afraid of the outcome. It wasn't enough, as Bill's hand reached up and gripped the thigh of her left leg tightly right below her womanhood. Somehow his hand was already under her shorts. I watched it move up quickly, and half of it disappeared. “STOP!” Morgan whispered as loudly as she could, her head looking up instinctively towards the stairwell.

Without warning, Bill shot up off the couch. He was clearly still drunk, and was upon her in a flash. His arms encircled her back and rested on her ass. They were talking, but too softly for me to hear. I watched as Bill oddly grinded his hips into my girlfriend. It was his “drunk” dance I had watched him do time and again. Such an odd place for this pathetic “white guy” dance. Morgan just stood still, her hands went up to cover her face. Bill moved in and began to lick her ear. I watched his hands reach into Morgan's shorts, causing them to move down, and the top of her ass-crack came into view. My asshole friend was groping my girlfriend's taught little ass right there in my apartment. The strange dance was not uncommon, in fact we called it the “Bill dance”. In fact, he did it often when he was drunk and hitting on a girl. Morgan had laughed at this display time and again, and now she was the subject of this little courtship ritual.

I felt sick to my stomach, and the jealousy was almost palpable. She knew what was happening, and she needed to stop him. That is when fate it seemed, was working against me. The television went dark. And only a small blue light could be seen. I knew what this meant, that my satellite TV was searching for a signal. I heard movement and whispers. Was that a moan? Was that Morgan? The darkness was tearing me apart. Luck returned to my side, or so I thought, as the light from the television returned. Well, as it turns out it was not my luck, but Morgan's ass which was pushing on the remote. She was on the couch, under Bill. Her leg was bent and her shorts were pushed up, I couldn't see what Bill was doing, but his left hand was down near her crotch. Bill's other hand was on the side of her head, running through her hair. He was kissing her cheek, and attempting to pull her head to the side, no doubt for a kiss. It was somewhat a relief to see my girlfriend putting up a fight and focusing her attention on the television as Bill mauled her.

The scene playing out before me was more than just déjà vu. No, I had seen this before. The first time was with a friend of mine Meg, that I had secrelt had a thing for. One night in highschool when we were drikning at Meg's house, I had walked by the couch in her living room to see Bill in the same position. Bill would later brag about it to me and the guys. Meg denied it, but the next day a large hicky was on her neck. Soon, Bill and Meg would often disappear during our get togethers. Bill claimed he was fucking her, and no one knew the truth, though it was obvious they would retire to some room or another. In no time, Meg openly asked about whether Bill was seeing anyone else, the jealousy on her face clear as the morning sky. They would be seen out at movies together all the time.

The scene had played out again over my friend Dave's house with a girl from our highschool Kailtin. A girl who I thought I had a chance with that night, and claimed Bill was a drunken loser. Sure enough, she was under him on the couch being mauled in the darkness when I walked by. She had the same look of utter apathy on her face as Meg had, and my girlfriend Morgan displayed now. That night Bill had come back and asked us all to “smell his fingers”. Again, Kaitlin denied the tryst had ever occured, but the telltale hicky was on her neck at school the next day. Like Meg before her, Kaitlin would later be caught out with Bill. My asshole friend would tell us how he would fuck her down the street from his house after the movies.

.Yet that was high-school and now we were in our mid-twenties, surely Morgan wouldn't fall for this stupidity. She hated Bill, or so I thought, though her demeanor had changed recently. Now here she was on the couch, that same look as the other girls, in the same position. I had no doubt he was saying all the same things, “You're so beautiful, I want to be with you!” And bullshit like that. In fact, he had been saying those things to Morgan since I introduced them. Had he been courting her for this entire time, and now she was finally catching up to it all, like Meg and Kaitlin and god knows who else.

My eyes focused in the darkness on her foot, which rose slightly in the air. Her toes curled hard, and I looked at her face. Those beautiful eyes had closed, and her mouth hung open. Bill's face unseen as it was buried in her neck. When I heard that deep guttural moan from her lips, the unmistakable sound of her orgasm, I almost crumbled in the closet. It was all true, Bill was finger fucking my girlfriend on the couch as if we were in highschool. Just like the others, Morgan put up little resistance to the . If I could even call it that. No this was Bill's “courtship” ritual. This time the target was my girlfriend Morgan. Like a buck in heat he had singled her out, and was making his move. I resigned myself to the fact that this was just the beginning of the Bill mating dance. Hopefully she would not allow it to progress like the others.

As if she read my mind, Morgan pushed Bill up, and rolled off the couch. She shook her head and jumped to her feet almost gracefully like a doe. Bill pointed to his crotch a large bulge visible in his jeans, larger than mine, and thankfully Morgan gave him the finger and almost galloped out into the kitchen and towards the bathroom again. Bill sighed heavily, and went back to lying on his stomach. The asshole actually snored loudly within a minute.

It was then that I decided to confront Bill. So I slowly walked out of the closet. When I came into the light I stopped dead in my tracks. Though the bulge was still smaller in my boxers, it was more than obvious due to the thin material. Had I not felt the blood rush to my dick. How embarrassed I felt, all but ready to fight my friend for what had happened, with a massive (for me) erection. There was no way I could do a thing with this “thing”. Dejectedly, I walked by the den and to the stairs. This was actually the best course of action, I realized as Morgan would know I had been down there the whole time if I was not in the bed when she returned. What if she didn't. The thought of more happening without me seeing, caused my jealousy to rise, and my cock to rub hard against my boxers as more blood rushed to engorge the member.

I ran, moving more like a doe myself to avoid noise, and returned to my room. I hurried to my bed and pulled the covers over myself. As I hit the pillow my heart began to beat against my chest. Where was Morgan, but as if on cue, she poked her head into the room, and when she saw me in the bed, she crept slowly towards me. I closed my eyes in the dark and acted as if I was in a deep sleep, and felt her warm body enter the bed. She felt even warmer now then before. I waited not but a minute, and heard the distinct sound of snore. There was little light in the room, but when I opened my eyes, my girlfriend had the look of someone in a content, and much needed sleep, mouth wide open, and a small smile on her face. The girl was even drooling a little. Then I heard her phone buzz on the dresser. I HAD to see who would be texting at this hour. My body adeptly slid off the bed, and I retrieved her phone. The text was from BILL! It read “Tomorrow night....movies...don't you dare back out!”

What was happening. Realizing I needed to see one more thing, I picked up her phone and brought it to my sleeping girlfriend. I shined the light on her the best I could, and the tell-tale bruise of a hicky was one her neck. It was all true. It was happening. And fast. Bill was courting my girlfriend just as he had the others. As far as I could tell, it was all progressing just as the others. And as far as I could tell, Morgan was following the same path. The movies, dinner, then who knows. Bill was on planned course to fuck my girlfriend, and his track record was perfect.

Embarrassingly I couldn't sleep. I found myself creeping into my closet, my cock rock hard. I had to get some tension released. I rubbed my dick which I refused to pull from my boxers. My thoughts went to her legs, her long lovely legs, as they always did, but now images of what had transpired on the couch flooded my head. The image of her toes curling on that couch, of my friend, the drunk asshole on top of her invaded my thoughts. Before I knew it, within a minutes time, I felt my cock erupt in my boxers. Shamed, and with a new pair of boxers, the soiled ones hidden deep in the closet, I returned to the bed. What was going to happen tomorrow?

What Happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)